Marijuana (THC)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Octopus

Marijuana (THC)

Unread post by Octopus »

Hey guys, I know in the past some of you have said that marijuana helps with PSSD. Just wondering if there are certain kinds that help most (especially with sensation) and what is the best way to ingest it (I thought I remembered someone saying that vaping was no good for some reason but I'm not sure)? I feel like there was some info on this in the old forum but I don’t remember.
Sonny

Re: marijuana questions

Unread post by Sonny »

I don't see vaping being any different. I would think high indica content would be better. I think I tend to find it better anyway.
daniel565

Marijuana

Unread post by daniel565 »

I suffered from PSSD for 5 years and 10 months. During that time I smoked marijuana mixed with tobacco since it improved my symptoms somewhat. BIG MISTAKE!!!

Because smoking cigarettes is so unhealthy I tried to smoke weed through a pipe last month. When I did something of a switch occurred. I was literally turned on. I should have tried this much earlier. Even though when not smoking weed the sensations are less intense, they are still there. But I haven't tried not smoking weed yet and seeing how long the improvements last.

If you can get marijuana you can get normal.
Maldoror

Re: Marijuana

Unread post by Maldoror »

Thank you for sharing. But please don't post temporary improvements and claim it's a cure.
continue

Unread post by continue »

and really... this is NOT the first one to say that marijuana helped give persistente improvements from PSSD. really!
it's interesting because marijuana is usually aphrodisiac for women, not for men.

I myself was a super healthy person, I never drank even alcohol, but if several stuffs to improve my condition fail, I will really try marijuana. I tried Damiana before, which is somewhat similar, but it didn't work. there's also evidence for trying GHB, and I really didn't want to go that far... :(
Last edited by continue on Wed May 13, 2015 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
continue

I even tried to research about dopamine upregulation (mainly D2 receptors) after marijuana chronic usage. There are scientific evidences.

the thing with tobacco must be the other stuffs, because nicotine itself is not bad, it helps preservers dopaminergic neurons, it prevents and treats Parkinson, and it even doesn't cause addiction, according to lastest researchs.
continue

catalunya wrote:from a harm-reduction viewpoint, please keep in mind that while marijuana may help some, for others, particularly those who are predisposed to or suffer from mental illnesses, the substance may greatly exacerbate or precipitate said mental illnesses (latent or extant). be prudent as there are many here who do suffer from a variety of mental illnesses.
I agree.
but I also I encourage people not to separate their body. try to find a cure for PSSD and the mental illness together. We have already discovered that things to improve PSSD may heal OCD (inositol) or even depression (meriva). even schizofrenia has cure with vitamin B3, if it is done in the beginning. recently I found a study that claimed to reverse Alzheimer with Ashwagandha, so I do believe many diseases are curable, it's just that they are not within the big pharma lobby. I'm really not a doctor, I don't have the knowledge to cure everyone, but I encourage everyone to find a way to equilibrate its whole body, that includes PSSD and previous unbalanced states, including the mental illness that made them take SSRI.
Maldoror

Unread post by Maldoror »

The link cannabis/psychosis seems to be related to skunk-like cannabis, so avoid those strains. http://www.bbc.com/news/health-31480234

Also, not everyone who has PSSD still has mental illness. I'm incredibly calm these days.
continue

sometimes I so much wanted to have the "mental illness" I had before PSSD. it just seems SO NORMAL. :D
daniel565

Unread post by daniel565 »

Call it temporary all you want. This is the longest period ever since I got PSSD that I feel normal. Almost a month now and no indication it's getting less. Feels like I reconnected with myself. Is a solution temporary if every 3 days you need to smoke some weed?

I am not some pot head. I am NOT pushing an agenda here. Of course there is some risk. Considering the situation some people might think it's worth taking. And it's not that risky. Pot is getting legalized in the US, it's not on the same level as GHB.