hi can someone answer me please im really confused !!!

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
arabiyasin

hi can someone answer me please im really confused !!!

Unread post by arabiyasin »

hi everyone I IM MALE 18 had some questions 1-can this condition happen when for the second time you take the same SSRI for a period of time (Celexa 20m for 1month ) that you did take before (Celexa 20m 6month) and didn’t get any pssd from it 2-is it possible that your pssd start months after you stop the SSRI 3-even if you don’t use SSRI any more can your pssd become worse as time passes plus that after a week PASSED from when i stopped the second time the ssri using period (i didnt get any side effects while stoping )i regained my sexual functioning 100 percent (mentally and physicly ) the reason that stopped it was cause in the last days I had some mild erection problem winch bylowering the dose it got better eventually and then stopped it gradually i took it for anxiety after stopping it i had still chronic anxiety with high heartbeat during day (winch it caused by anxiety ) after 2 monthes passed I developed numb penis but my libido and exual functioning were completely normal and sometimes i had high libido but i get no pleasure sexually from it most of the times but there were days that i enjoyed just touching the penis to some degree but orgasm were with littile pleasure and now mostly with no pleasure at all (there was a day that again i regained my sexual pleasure functioning 100 percent and mastrubated as much as i can to make a farewell to this pleasure :D )the name of this condition is sexual anhedonia that it is possible to happen cause of costant chronic anxiety which then your mind stops you to feel sexual pleasure and as times passed like an other 1 month my emotions become gradually numb which i suspect that this has been caused by a combination OF a deppression from anxiety and other life situations like loosing pleasure in sex and thinking about it if you get pssd here is the reaserch on relation betwenn anhedonia AND anxiety that can cause deppression (https://www.inverse.com/article/61363-s ... in-changes)but i suspect and really worry that this condition could be PSSD too so please involves details with reasoning on your answers about your own experiences and evidence that you bring and in those cases how simillar were they to me plus that during the period interval winch i stoped ssti for the first time and stating for the second time the same ssri i didnt use any thing sorry for poor eng wish you a brighter day from inside (:
Last edited by arabiyasin on Tue May 19, 2020 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaxx

Re: hi can someone answer me please im really confused !!!

Unread post by Jaxx »

Yes to question 1
Unlikely to 2, week(s) yes, month+ i never heard of.
Stopped reading when you hit capslock
Glitch

Re: hi can someone answer me please im really confused !!!

Unread post by Glitch »

Jaxx wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:19 pm Yes to question 1
Unlikely to 2, week(s) yes, month+ i never heard of.
Stopped reading when you hit capslock
Same here, I can't stand all caps like this.