Getting even better 70%-->90% pre pssd

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
fbz

Getting even better 70%-->90% pre pssd

Unread post by fbz »

Hi, many of you may read my previous post "getting better 80% pre pssd". My state was fluctuating between 70% and 90% depends on day. I'm still on lithium and i'm aiming to taper off everything but lithium. I made a discover that after a weed i was getting almost 100% pre pssd state ( before weed was always killing my sex-drive to 0% just like alcohol). I read the psot that one guy who was on lithium too cured himslef with cbd after lithium. I tried cbd weed and it gave me similar improvements to normal weed so i'll be aiming to add cbd oil to lithium after my state will stabilize, hoping for recover. Now som statistics:

Before:
EQ 1-2/10
Libido 1-2/10
Emotions 6/10
Sensibility and pleasure 3/10

After Lithium:
EQ 7-8/10
Libido 7-8/10
Emotions 8/10
Sensibility and pleasure 7-9/10 (depends on day)

During lithium and after cbd or thc (weed):
EQ 9/10
Libido 9/10
Emotions 9/10
Sensibility and pleasure 9/10

I'm not science guy at all but i think the improvements are coming from CBD causing the agonism of 5HT1A, also cbd is anti-dopaminergic and maybe this effect is counter balanced by tyrosine which i take. But main improvements are coming from lithium which probably demetylates genes and make something with tryptophan supply. If you can tell my possible theory why cbd is working so well with lithium, write please. I'm taking shilajit, bcaa and tyrosine except lithium. I'm not taking CBD daily it was just a test.

I'm not on this forum daily, i'll come every couple of days to answer you. I'm daily on discord servers: https://discord.gg/6Mzavg (support server) and on research server that you must pay for access (10$/month). All credits for Meso as before, without him i wouldn't even think about lithium as a potent supplement, i would still test maca, tribulus etc. and consider testosterone injections. Thanks Meso even if you are not reading this.
Leb89

Re: Getting even better 70%-->90% pre pssd

Unread post by Leb89 »

Though I made my situation much worse with my lithium experiment, I feel really happy for you that sth. works for you. Please keep us updated, it is so important to read positive things among all the desperate posts in the communities.
john099

Unread post by john099 »

Leb89 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:21 am Though I made my situation much worse with my lithium experiment, I feel really happy for you that sth. works for you. Please keep us updated, it is so important to read positive things among all the desperate posts in the communities.

Hey can you please go into detail about how Lithium made you worse? I am about to try it but would really like to hear what happened just in case it makes me change my mind. Thanks!
JP1985

Unread post by JP1985 »

Leb89 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:21 am Though I made my situation much worse with my lithium experiment, I feel really happy for you that sth. works for you. Please keep us updated, it is so important to read positive things among all the desperate posts in the communities.
Hey Leb.. What happened with your experiment that made you worse?
Last pill March 2019 - Citalopram for 7 years
Numbed penis and weak orgasm
Fatigue
Slightly blunted
Dizziness (this has improved a lot in the last 6 months)
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

Last edited by Opressorzx on Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

Before the lithium I only had ED and PE. I lost my libido/genital feeling again on the Lithium. But I took only one dose of 5 mg and that was only 3 months after I stopped the SSRI. I think my system was very fragile at that point. And maybe the positive effect start if you take it longer. Let me know if you need more details.
john099

Unread post by john099 »

Was it Lithium Carbonate or Orotrate? That can make a big difference I believe.
Leb89

Unread post by Leb89 »

It was orotate
WeWillOvercome

Unread post by WeWillOvercome »

FBZ what brands of lithium and CBD. Can you send links?
Fluoxetine (Prozac) from August '16 to February '17. No sex drive, severe erectile dysfunction, pronounced anhedonia.
fbz

Unread post by fbz »

john099 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:27 pm

Hey can you please go into detail about how Lithium made you worse? I am about to try it but would really like to hear what happened just in case it makes me change my mind. Thanks!
Lithium is antisexual at first, demethylation is what are you looking for while taking it i guess. I feel worse only couple of days but it can be even couple of months