11+ years and no improvement - does it mean that its permament?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Naczoz

11+ years and no improvement - does it mean that its permament?

Unread post by Naczoz »

Well, I know lots of guys who has it for 10+ years without any improvement, any window or wave...so does it mean that if someone has like severe pssd with all sympthoms (numbness, ed, no libido, pleasurell orgasm, emotional numbness) its like permament brain fuckup? I gave up...how can I have hope that I will recover whan there are lots of 10+ cases without any improvement?
arahant

Re: 11+ years and no improvement - does it mean that its permament?

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:06 am Well, I know lots of guys who has it for 10+ years without any improvement, any window or wave...so does it mean that if someone has like severe pssd with all sympthoms (numbness, ed, no libido, pleasurell orgasm, emotional numbness) its like permament brain fuckup? I gave up...how can I have hope that I will recover whan there are lots of 10+ cases without any improvement?
Ask them why they did not give up after a decade?
How do you know they only have the same issues you have?
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

well they claimed same sympthoms...and yes - they gave up...they just liveing as a ghosts..
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:28 am well they claimed same sympthoms...and yes - they gave up...they just liveing as a ghosts..
There is something called selection bias, just claiming the same symptoms does not mean their body is equal to yours.
Claimed symptoms are just the tip of the iceberg, you don't know which other mental problems they have prior, or still have now.
Take claims a massive grain of salt, there are many trolls around feeding their misery by pushing young people to end it.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

yeah, right, and its all made up and I have to believe that even if I dont have any improvement for over 2 years and there are tones of people who has exacly the same of similar symptoms I will improve or recover in any significan way? I believe our brains doing the best it can to survive and fooling us to believe all this bullshif about recovery...
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:45 am yeah, right, and its all made up and I have to believe that even if I dont have any improvement for over 2 years and there are tones of people who has exacly the same of similar symptoms I will improve or recover in any significan way? I believe our brains doing the best it can to survive and fooling us to believe all this bullshif about recovery...
Exactly similar symptoms do not mean all symptoms are equal, that is what I meant for selection bias or even confirmation bias.
But I understand skepticism only about positive outcomes.
It is up to you to believe in someone else or not.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Well so what to think whan u read tons of stories 10+ post quitting and no improvement? how can u not be scepitcal about recovery?
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:23 am Well so what to think whan u read tons of stories 10+ post quitting and no improvement? how can u not be scepitcal about recovery?
Simple, the only information you have is a claim a 10+ and "no improvement".
To begin with, no one goes to a psychiatrist for fun and asks for a pill.
You don't know which other conditions are there, like bipolar, schizophrenia, somatoform, etc... before assuming these anonymous claims are from your "twin brothers".
You don't know if there's a history of alcohol or street drug abuse which can mess a lot.
You don't know how the symptoms were handled, details like were there long term trials or just a few actions with x/y/z then quit and claim "no improvement"?.
What if they were trying to handle psychiatric disorders with the wrong treatment and following forum neuro-fancy-bulshit-theories for "down/up/sensitize/desensitize" something?
I have seen two times people claiming exact same/similar symptoms but with important detail, they have never taken any drug.

There are 'tons' of recovery history documented with lots of details and necessary actions as well.

If you are desperate, it is understandable believing in doom claims because it's an immediate "match" of some current pain.
It is pure venting and it blurs the mind when trying to analyze how people recover.

List of recoveries:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1252

Suggested treatment plan:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2681

Best of luck
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
master

Unread post by master »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:06 am Well, I know lots of guys who has it for 10+ years without any improvement, any window or wave...so does it mean that if someone has like severe pssd with all sympthoms (numbness, ed, no libido, pleasurell orgasm, emotional numbness) its like permament brain fuckup? I gave up...how can I have hope that I will recover whan there are lots of 10+ cases without any improvement?
What are the things you tried to get better in all those years?
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

inositol, testosterone, sjw, trazodone, sildenafil, lsd, psylocybine, omega 3 and other shit - nothing works