Interested in the stories of anyone who had PSSD from a few pills

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Kido99

Interested in the stories of anyone who had PSSD from a few pills

Unread post by Kido99 »

Hi everyone,

Female, 21, took 5 tablets of 50mg Sertraline in April 2020 (less than a week's exposure, I will be 10 months off in a week).

I have read a couple of replies around this forum reporting improvements in PSSD and anhedonia ALSO some people have reassured me that PSSD improves/goes away in most cases. However, most of these people are/were experiencing withdrawal, which I believe ends one way or another even if after many years.

However, I don't hear so much from people who got damaged as soon as the poison got into their system. Therefore, I am not as confident that that ends too. What do you guys think?

Some support the argument that many of those who got PSSD from a reaction disappear because they have recovered. Is this true in your experience?

Anyone who had a reaction and has experienced improvements please report them here. Have you at least regained your emotions and can enjoy other activities again?
JustOnlyHope

Re: Interested in the stories of anyone who had PSSD from a few pills

Unread post by JustOnlyHope »

Hi!

Let’s take a look at this. Many positive stories and don’t give up. I assume that most of us are healed just people don’t register on that kind of forums, however I know there are a lot of people who still suffer and I’m really sorry for them and they don’t deserve it as fuck.

https://pssdlab.wordpress.com/success-stories/
disabledbydrug

Re: Interested in the stories of anyone who had PSSD from a few pills

Unread post by disabledbydrug »

How are your symptoms now?
I also developed PSSD after a short period (just one dose), and have had no improvements