I am going to drop a major bomb soon

This is for hypothesis and even educated speculation.
fellow1

Re: I am going to drop a major bomb soon

Unread post by fellow1 »

If you have something to share just share it ? Why writing a meaningless post about you wanting to share something and not doing it ?
chemistry

Unread post by chemistry »

guacamo wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:03 pm Hi, i am going to drop something really big in a next week or so, I make this thread for people who do not visit this forum daily, so if they take a look at this announcement they will have at the back of the head that there is something happening on this forum too look towards to.
Thanks for your post and efforts! I dont visit much anymore so I will check back. Its good to see people are still researching and coming up with new theories etc.

Im also curious to know what helped your anhedonia thats the worst symptom imo
Brief Symptoms:
PE - Anhedonia, less emotions - Test Atrophy - Numb body - Lowered libido = ED
24/7 tension, stress. Worse with lack of sleep, hungry, ill
"Pure-O"
Visual Snow Syndrome + DP/DR + Tinnitus
Insomnia, Fatigue
see intro for more
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

guacamo wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:03 pm Hi, i am going to drop something really big in a next week or so, I make this thread for people who do not visit this forum daily, so if they take a look at this announcement they will have at the back of the head that there is something happening on this forum too look towards to. It will be 5-HT1A related (yes i know), what role pre-synaptic and post-synaptic receptor play in PSSD, what is the difference between pre-synaptic and post-synaptic in PSSD and what happened to these receptors in PSSD sufferers, and a major idea why people are cured, alongside my current treatment that is working on every possible symptom (especially anhedonia), that was not taken randomly, but due to extrapolating my idea on 5-HT1A, i firlmy believe it will surprise many.

on 5-HT2B; I belive 5-HT2B play a role in PSSD in one way or another but it may be due to it's interconnection with 5-HT1A, i know that i dismissed this receptor in my previous thread, but you have to know that i was still looking forward for informations on it, it coupled with the fact that i had no way to act in any way whatsoever on this receptor in a major way was why my eyes turned to 5-HT1A, still if i would not have a positive effect with my current treatment i would've not create this thread. I found very interesting papers that i am sure will shed a lot of light for many, mainly those that do their own research. I will edit this thread in a week or so after i summarize what i got in a digestible way, every information will have paper attached to it, so u don't have to take my word on it, but just look at the research that will replicate what i will say. All i can say is that it will be in a major opposition to widely regarded ideas about 5-HT1A, not in it's fundamental core, but in another way (about treatment).
If you really made progress with your theory that would be quite amazing, especially if that also means you would be able to find a way for relief or even a cure.

However, people have been disappointed on this forum more than once, so i kindly ask to give more information soon, rather than to build suspense.
IHateProzac

Unread post by IHateProzac »

This movie I have seen before. It does not end well. Sarcasm asides, just post an abstract with the conclusion. You can post the details later.
Delfador

Unread post by Delfador »

I have reported this post and JAXX closed my report for no reason.

This forum has lost all credibility since pathetic frauds made it their safe haven to scam credulous people by scavenging on their despair in the DMs.

You're held accountable too, jaxx.
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

And remind me OP, how old are you and what is your profession if I may ask?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Delfador wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:52 am I have reported this post and JAXX closed my report for no reason.

This forum has lost all credibility since pathetic frauds made it their safe haven to scam credulous people by scavenging on their despair in the DMs.

You're held accountable too, jaxx.
You dont have to agree with everything we do, but saying we are a safe haven for frauds goes too far. In reality you have no clue what we do in the background to moderate the forum.
In this case there is no “scheme”, only a couple bold statements, so yes i closed your report and made a post to request some clarity.
If you feel I (we) dont take our responsibility, then just leave instead of making ignorant accusations
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

@ Jaxx - Did Kaleb Rutherford? He claimed to be recovered, what has happened?
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Naczoz wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:17 am @ Jaxx - Did Kaleb Rutherford? He claimed to be recovered, what has happened?
From what ive seen on facebook he passed away due to covid complications
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

Well I told him to get vaccinated.