Pssd improvements

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Tenyears27

Pssd improvements

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

I took Effexor for a year and discontinued it 3.5 months ago. While on it, I experienced Complete loss of sex drive.

Since I've had no erection, no emotional well being and so visual stimuli regarding sex

Last week I noticed a big improvement in erections. All of a sudden I can get and maintain an erection.

The erections are about 90% at times and 100% other times

I still feel somewhat emotional disconnect. I have moments where I feel good and then I get sucked back into it.

But .. I'm also noticing improvements in regards to emotions also, and I notice it sometimes when I hear a song and get the goosebumps and I even tear up afterwords because it feels so rewarding .

I'll keep updating because I know it helps people in similar situations
Luis Fernando Lopez

Re: Pssd improvements

Unread post by Luis Fernando Lopez »

If you can get goosebumps from listening to music that means you have more fibers connecting your auditory cortex and areas associated with emotional processing, I used to get goosebumps listening to music before Zoloft but I don't get that anymore. I still get the "shivers down my spine" feeling but it feels more like a reflex, i mean it feels good but the feeling is muted.
Tenyears27

Unread post by Tenyears27 »

Wow. That was 2015? Time flys
Whyme11

Unread post by Whyme11 »

Are u on high fiber diet?
While listening some type of music do you feel like you are in another word? May be only I get Such type of feeling in whole world so maybe this question look you as a funny