my story sertraline

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Myo

Re: my story sertraline

Unread post by Myo »

JakeLawe wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:18 am You didn't feel like your dick was put on anesthesia when you took sertraline? and if yes. Has this symptom subsided after resinstatement?

Or you saying you never experienced a numb genital? I feel this symptom is the quintessential of this phenomenon? yet is not talked about enough.
There is mild anesthesia in the glans. no anesthesia in the penile body. but paradoxically the glans is very sensitive when I ejaculate.
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Myo wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:31 am
JakeLawe wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:18 am You didn't feel like your dick was put on anesthesia when you took sertraline? and if yes. Has this symptom subsided after resinstatement?

Or you saying you never experienced a numb genital? I feel this symptom is the quintessential of this phenomenon? yet is not talked about enough.
There is mild anesthesia in the glans. no anesthesia in the penile body. but paradoxically the glans is very sensitive when I ejaculate.
So your dick's skin had never suffered from ssri use? I feel the quintessential symptoms is a numbed down genital skin. Anyone not having this symptoms not sure is the same phenomenon.

Just wanna know if this sertraline reinstatement has worked to reverse this particular symptom
Myo

Unread post by Myo »

JakeLawe wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:58 pm

So your dick's skin had never suffered from ssri use? I feel the quintessential symptoms is a numbed down genital skin. Anyone not having this symptoms not sure is the same phenomenon.

Just wanna know if this sertraline reinstatement has worked to reverse this particular symptom
No, there is no numbness in the skin. There is only some numbness in the glans. I do not feel the full heat. The reason I restore it is to treat my libodoma and anhedonia. It's the libido that bothers me the most. but ever since i took the pill i have been having a hard time getting an erection. It's been a day since I took the pill. I hope to get an easy erection again when the drug is out of my system. reinstatement made things worse.
JakeLawe

Unread post by JakeLawe »

Myo wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:47 pm
JakeLawe wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:58 pm

No, there is no numbness in the skin. There is only some numbness in the glans. I do not feel the full heat. The reason I restore it is to treat my libodoma and anhedonia. It's the libido that bothers me the most. but ever since i took the pill i have been having a hard time getting an erection. It's been a day since I took the pill. I hope to get an easy erection again when the drug is out of my system. reinstatement made things worse.
Kratom makes me horny as hell you may wanna give it a shot.
Of course some claim can be highly addictive and destroyed their lives.

It works as effective antidepressants for me only downside is it seems to thin my hair if i take too much, luckily seems reversible.

Check kratom, perhaps but do so only your own risk. I suggest Red strains and stay away from white. Probably don't take more than 6-7g in.a day.. there's account's of people taking 20-100g that's insane.

I find it super weird that your dick skin hasn't suffered with sertraline at all.
Myo

Unread post by Myo »

It's been two days since I took the pill. Erections also returned to normal. I felt quite high libido 1 hour ago. I hope this is not a window and continues.
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

@Myo How are you? When PSSD occured for me, I waited 2 years. I wish I had reinstated right away.
How long has it been since PSSD started for you?
Myo

Unread post by Myo »

FindGoodNickname wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:05 am @Myo How are you? When PSSD occured for me, I waited 2 years. I wish I had reinstated right away.
How long has it been since PSSD started for you?
hi it's been about 6 months since i noticed my symptoms. however, I must say that I have been feeling much better spiritually lately. anhedonia is not what it used to be. I can go out now. Lately I've noticed that women are starting to look attractive again. libido is still low but not as much as before. sleep is also a little better, I do not wake up as often as before. current symptoms are low libido, mild anhedonia and interrupted sleep. I hope the improvements continue for me.
FindGoodNickname

Unread post by FindGoodNickname »

Thanks for the update!
Myo

Unread post by Myo »

Hello to everyone. I want to give hope to the people here with a small update. I think I got better. For about 1 month, my libido is as strong as before, I find women attractive. Anhedonia is gone, I can dream again. sleep is also much better than before, fell to waking up 2 times a night. the only downside is that the social phobia that caused me to get ssri is completely back. I'm looking for a way to treat social phobia other than antidepressants. I would be very happy if you could give your opinion on this. I wish everyone a life freed from this nightmare.