Temp curing cognitive side effects

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
cdraham

Temp curing cognitive side effects

Unread post by cdraham »

I think I found a way of temp countering cognitive side effect of PSSD, which are caused by too much GABA-A activation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GABAA_rec ... _modulator

Ive been looking into these 2 years ago but they are too expensive and need custom synth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picrotoxin

I came across picrotoxin once and didnt know where to get it

Now my doc recommended I get coccolus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocculus), its a GABA-A antagonist it contains picrotoxin

coccolus in d200 dilution is what im gna try. idea is it should counter GABA-A overactivation after some time. its homeopathic and like 5 dollars

however the main idea to reverse this permanently is killing the bacteria that cause effects on the brain

heres a good article: https://qualiacomputing.com/2018/11/07/ ... nce-drugs/

flumazenil microdose might work too

you kind of open the system again by doing that .. but need to be careful to not end up in psychosis if doing it too much
Haunenbaum

Re: Temp curing cognitive side effects

Unread post by Haunenbaum »

So what alleviated your cognitive symptoms temporarily?
Last edited by Haunenbaum on Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haunenbaum

Unread post by Haunenbaum »

I'm not asking for more studies, I'm asking what helped you? I mean you're saying you found something that temporarily alleviates cognitive symptoms so I assume you tried it and it worked?
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

I thought u believed it was autoimmunity cd
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

bigpoppa10040 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:13 pm I thought u believed it was autoimmunity cd
Yes this is down stream
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Just for clarification, have you tried this yourself or is it a hypothesis? If you have tried it and it worked, what did you take?
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Frog wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:52 am Just for clarification, have you tried this yourself or is it a hypothesis? If you have tried it and it worked, what did you take?
Im trying it right now will report back
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

Gotcha. It amazes me man there’s some forums out there with absolutely brilliant people. I’ve been deep in the integrative medicine world for a long time now. Still amazing how bad we are at solving autoimmune diseases
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

There is a new drug called BC 007 it allegedly helps with covid longhaul and cfs. It's blocks autoantibodys. I don't know if you can buy it. But as I said often times but you people still don't want to listen. Autoantibodys are formed when bacteria and particles diffuse into the blood. These antibodys can go in every part of the body and even cross the brain barrier and cause neuroinnflammation. To me it's is just a miracle why you all don't see this connection. Meso and I belive he was called babayaga have written wonderful articles on this. Inflammations don't occur out of the blue. Something has to go inside you're body. Either you're gut or you're lungs. For example lungcancer is induced by inflammations dou to cigarette smoke.
You can remain in platos cave it's up to you I can't and I'm not willing to force you like leaders did in this tale.