Temp curing cognitive side effects

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
highman

Re: Temp curing cognitive side effects

Unread post by highman »

Any changes after first dose?
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

I contacted the people with BC007 and they’re not letting anyone in on the clinical trial. Another doctor I work with contacted them and they’re keeping it under wraps big time. I do understand the connection. More than most. The problem is actually getting results. Thousands and thousands of regimens have been tried. I always worry about a mutation or something that’s causing a persistent immune response.
highman

Unread post by highman »

You think bc007 can help restore all unreversed symptoms aka ssri and others?
bigpoppa10040

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

That, I have no idea. Throughout the history of all the forums, some people have suggested it’s autoimmune. There’s other posts detailing this. However no one really knows what BC007 mechanism of action is but one mechanism it’s neutralizing autoantibodies and the results have been insane. If PSSD, PAS, PFS is indeed an autoimmune condition, perhaps BC007 could be an answer but that is so so so far out and so much would have to happen for that to come to fruition
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

bigpoppa10040 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:38 pm I contacted the people with BC007 and they’re not letting anyone in on the clinical trial. Another doctor I work with contacted them and they’re keeping it under wraps big time. I do understand the connection. More than most. The problem is actually getting results. Thousands and thousands of regimens have been tried. I always worry about a mutation or something that’s causing a persistent immune response.
I understand you're worry but I have never heard of such a thing before and If, they surely didn't check for dysbiosis.
So I wouldn't really worry about that to be honest.
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

Why the fuck did you delete my comment???? Can you mods please stop being so useless and destructive??
Anyways, I wanted to ask does anyone know if the chemical structure and the synthesis is publicy known?
And please uplode my comment again, thank you.
Frog

Unread post by Frog »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:57 pm Why the fuck did you delete my comment???? Can you mods please stop being so useless and destructive??
Anyways, I wanted to ask does anyone know if the chemical structure and the synthesis is publicy known?
You are banned for 24 hours for hostility towards mods. We only delete comments when rules are broken. Stick to them and you won’t have any problems. You’ve been told this multiple times.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Kostakonkordia wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:57 pm Why the fuck did you delete my comment???? Can you mods please stop being so useless and destructive??
I did delete your comment as it was a rant how “they” are keeping away the drug from society and charge unrealistic prices.
Fact is you have no clue about an ongoing drug trial and those comments were speculation at best…
cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

Heres some more:

cdraham

Unread post by cdraham »

highman wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:27 pm Any changes after first dose?
still experimenting and running in other dose now