has anyone heard about the cunningham panel?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
bigpoppa10040

Re: has anyone heard about the cunningham panel?

Unread post by bigpoppa10040 »

Yeah I mean picking what to actually choose and test for a potential autoimmune disease is like picking a needle in a haystack and requires highly specialized equipment. But I was just saying in general we are so bad at solving autoimmune diseases naturally
DeepRacer

Unread post by DeepRacer »

I’m going to reach out to my doctor and try to get this tested I’ll update you guys on what I find I’ll have to read more into it as well Comment on the receptors I should get tested for too or what else I can check for
nicopickle

Unread post by nicopickle »

hey man, it would be very interesting to see the results, i have a weird feeling like the dopamine receptors could only be affected in people with anhedonia, but who knows tbh
nicopickle

Unread post by nicopickle »

DeepRacer wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 pm I’m going to reach out to my doctor and try to get this tested I’ll update you guys on what I find I’ll have to read more into it as well Comment on the receptors I should get tested for too or what else I can check for
would you be able to talk over discord? would be cool to hear what you're dealing with
DeepRacer

nicopickle wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm
DeepRacer wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 pm I’m going to reach out to my doctor and try to get this tested I’ll update you guys on what I find I’ll have to read more into it as well Comment on the receptors I should get tested for too or what else I can check for
would you be able to talk over discord? would be cool to hear what you're dealing with
Sure man I'll private message you
DeepRacer

nicopickle wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm
I sent you a private message on here with my discord name
cathpeta60

Unread post by cathpeta60 »

nicopickle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:18 pm well it could essentially show where your issues are coming from if you tested positive. if someone is to test positive it would mean that the immune system is basically creating these autoantibodies that are blocking the receptors from functioning correctly comparatif monte escalier électrique. if positive you would likely have to wait until long covid gets more research, as they have recently been discovering these autoantibodies to the body
We are still waiting for collective immunity because it will be really great to be able to go out everywhere.
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

nicopickle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:18 pm well it could essentially show where your issues are coming from if you tested positive. if someone is to test positive it would mean that the immune system is basically creating these autoantibodies that are blocking the receptors from functioning correctly. if positive you would likely have to wait until long covid gets more research, as they have recently been discovering these autoantibodies to the body
Or you could just treat you're dysbiosis because that's the likely cause for long covid and cfs and probably pssd...
Viruses alter the gut microbiom.
DeepRacer

So I had my doctor order the Cunningham panel test and I’ll update you guys when I take it and the results of it
Opressorzx

Unread post by Opressorzx »

DeepRacer wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:01 am So I had my doctor order the Cunningham panel test and I’ll update you guys when I take it and the results of it

Very Nice!