PSSD Foundation

Topics related to activism.
sjv16477

Re: PSSD Foundation

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Bigmum wrote:Any futher steps....i d like start serchins sponsors donations but without real foundation.....with goals statment etc....it pointless....so?....
Agree with you, we need a "goal" that is for example the founding of an approved study that need money in order to start, but if we are pointless why a sponsor should give us money? But let's start to look for sponsor, when we will have a goal we will already know who to ask.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Proffesional website with registering users, registered foundation with status an accaut nr ,contact, clear goals, psychological support.....medical bacground..and support.....but it must be done look pfs....foundation exist from 2012.....and nothing.....
Sorry for my bad (terrible) English.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

So.....herbs for next....20 years....:/
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

Is there anyone who is neative english speaker and can help write some documents in a proper way
sjv16477

Bigmum wrote:Is there anyone who is neative english speaker and can help write some documents in a proper way
I'm looking for the same
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Me. Once I finish Exams next week I'll have A TON of free time. I see a fair number of english errors on the PSSD foundation site, and would be more than happy to proofread them and give you suggestions.

If you want me to read over anything, just PM it to me and when I have the time I'll edit it and send it back.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
siebs1122

Unread post by siebs1122 »

sjv16477 wrote:
Bigmum wrote:Is there anyone who is neative english speaker and can help write some documents in a proper way
I'm looking for the same
I can help out. I just finished my final exams for school so I have a lot more free time now.
Bigmum

Unread post by Bigmum »

That s great
sulawesi

PSSD Hilfe Deutschland e.V.

Unread post by sulawesi »

The German (and international) association "PSSD Hilfe Deutschland e.V." is now officially registred.

Here is the link to our website.
It's not yet translated into English, but I'll soon do that.

https://pssd-hilfe.jimdo.com/

It would be very helpful if as many of you as possible would join us to make it become bigger and more important.
sjv16477

Re: PSSD Hilfe Deutschland e.V.

Wonferful work! With this legally recognized association we can start activism actions and recruit scientist