PSSD/PFS/PAS - The P450 Enzymes - Possible Mechanism

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
DeepRacer

Re: PSSD/PFS/PAS - The P450 Enzymes - Possible Mechanism

Unread post by DeepRacer »

I did a Great Plains Labs hair metals test and it showed I was low in practically every environment toxin and heavy metal so I’m not sure if that means anything to this theory. Also did an organic acid test and it wasn’t out of the ordinary
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

DeepRacer wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:09 pm I did a Great Plains Labs hair metals test and it showed I was low in practically every environment toxin and heavy metal so I’m not sure if that means anything to this theory. Also did an organic acid test and it wasn’t out of the ordinary
Wait, have you amalgam fillings ? If yes how many ?
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

:D
tonyareias wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:41 pm
Kostakonkordia wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:32 pm
HzeTmy wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:25 pm So taking out my amalgam fillings + constantly detoxing heavy metals will maybe revert PSSD ?
Yes i think so and trying to modulate cytochrome plus trying alot of different supplements.
Its honestly the only rational thing we can do at this point in my opinion also all the hair mineral tests of pssd folks show high probability of mercury with the cutler mineral derangement interpretation method.
By the way im not sure why some people got healed by b vitamins, someone got an idea? Did i ask this question already? Sorry i forget such things sometimes...
I talked with dentist in past and he said that there’s no amalgam problem. The unique problem can be when you put or remove and is minor, sea fish is more toxic.
This dentist is definitely a clueless idiot. Mercury is one of the most toxic substances to humans(there is story of one scientist who spilled one drop of dimethylmercury on her glove which penetrated it and her skin and killed her months after...just a demonstration dimethylmercury is way more potent because its an organic compound) Ans its in your teeth. Your teeth evaporates mercury vaper constantly which you inhale. Go on youtube and search for smoking mercury teeth.
Dont listen to that bastard. Yes and no mercury in fish is methylated so its more toxic but the concentrations are much lower...
Kostakonkordia

Unread post by Kostakonkordia »

DeepRacer wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:09 pm I did a Great Plains Labs hair metals test and it showed I was low in practically every environment toxin and heavy metal so I’m not sure if that means anything to this theory. Also did an organic acid test and it wasn’t out of the ordinary
The tricky thing with mercury and this is practically unknown around the cluess and ignorant doctors is that mercury causes mineral transport derangement so you can only diagnose is indirectly by looking at the "good" minerals. Basically if they are all over the place the probability that you have mercury is high. Very low lithium is especially common. Idk the exact rules, i didnt read the book from cutler.
Also false negatives can be present so dont rely to much on testing, the only thing you can know if you are mercury toxic is by taking a chelator according to its halflife(for ALA thats 3 hours dmps i think 8 and dmsa 4) 24/7 around the clock to maintain even blood levels so the mercury gets "transported out" of your body. 3 days on 4 days of are usually good to help the body recover from the moving around mercury and the created oxidative stress. Also you should take supplements to mitigate symptoms. Starting dose for ala and the other chelators is around 25mg every 3 hours/4hours/or 8 hours.

And you absolutely MUST safely remove amalgams before you chelate because you will drag more mercury in your body if you chelate while they are still in your mouth.
And you must wait 3 months after removal to use ala the others can be used 3 days after amalgam removal.
For more exact information which is crucial go livingnetwork.co.za or the cutler Facebook and read the guides.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Regarding the 'forever chemical' hypothesis I am currently trying Bubur and zeolite clinoptilolite. I'll keep you posted.
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Darman wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:49 pm Regarding the 'forever chemical' hypothesis I am currently trying Bubur and zeolite clinoptilolite. I'll keep you posted.
I will do this too after amalgam removal i also ordered pinella, cholerra, spirulina and coriander. But no zeolite.
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

I keep coming back to this thread as I'm sure the answer lies here somewhere. I would like to test for CYP2D6 Deficiency but can't find anywhere online that will do it locally, any ideas? (UK). Also I said this before on another thread but the only time I have had any improvement at all (minor but noticeable) was following a large amount of aged red wine. I did a scratch test years ago because after drinking certain things I have a reaction to vasoactive amines and my face and hands can swell up. It's fine with scotch etc...anyway like I said following a large amount of red this happened but I did feel some pssd improvement. This could suggest something imune related.
TalkingAnt

Unread post by TalkingAnt »

Darman wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:15 pm I keep coming back to this thread...
You can test your genes for mutations in CYP2D6 leading to reduced expression. However, there is no way SSRI or other drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 are still in one's system long after stopping, as you would still have a decent amount of enzymes, it's just that drug half-lives could be a bit longer. Thus for those drugs (ex DXM) you would use a lower dose to reach significant levels.

Red wine has a lot of histamine in it, which could cause temporary increases in erection quality and libido, at the cost of all the side effects of high histamine like redness, mucus production, poor sleep, and swelling. You may want to check for histamine intolerance if you have such reactions to food. For instance, you could have mutations in histamine clearing enzymes DAO or HNMT, or overactive Mast cells.
Cured | PSSD 2012-2020 | Log thread
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

TalkingAnt wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:32 pm
You can test your genes for mutations in CYP2D6 leading to reduced expression. However, there is no way SSRI or other drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 are still in one's system long after stopping, as you would still have a decent amount of enzymes, it's just that drug half-lives could be a bit longer. Thus for those drugs (ex DXM) you would use a lower dose to reach significant levels.

Red wine has a lot of histamine in it, which could cause temporary increases in erection quality and libido, at the cost of all the side effects of high histamine like redness, mucus production, poor sleep, and swelling. You may want to check for histamine intolerance if you have such reactions to food. For instance, you could have mutations in histamine clearing enzymes DAO or HNMT, or overactive Mast cells.
Thankyou for your thoughts. I have taken histamine as a sleeping aid and if anything this has made my PSSD symptoms worse. I am a layman here and don't understand the processes but it make me think that perhaps something else may be involved?
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

Darman wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 1:43 pm
TalkingAnt wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:32 pm

Thankyou for your thoughts. I have taken histamine as a sleeping aid and if anything this has made my PSSD symptoms worse. I am a layman here and don't understand the processes but it make me think that perhaps something else may be involved?
As an update and correction to this it turned out the sleeping pills were actually antihistamines. I am persung this angle though and going to try some methods to increase histamine levels and will report back with the results.