Sexual anhedonia

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
emu567

Re: Sexual anhedonia

Unread post by emu567 »

I crave pleasure now I can’t feel it anymore . I crave that physical feeling . It’s because I haven’t felt it in over a year. I feel depressed as I have lost something so important to my mental health and well-being
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I remember what it was like to feel pleasure and orgasm . And I keep thinking of when I was you nger and could enjoy sex. Its very sad for me
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I’m in so much discomfort and pain in my head . It is impossible for me to relax . I want to feel pleasure badly . I don’t want to be stuck like this for the rest of my life . I would rather kill myself than live without pleasure for the rest of my life .
My life is not worth living if I can’t feel pleasure or relax . I wont be able to enjoy it . I’m in so much pain
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

It hurts even to lie down in bed at night . It is stopping me sleeping as I am in too much discomfort to relax , too much anhedonia to sleep . I am in so much discomfort and pain it is unbearable. I feel in constant chronic discomfort and I don’t want to live with it anymore . It isn’t worth living for
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I am taking antidepressants again in the hope that will treat the anhedonia . But so far it’s making my head burn and feel achy and sore. It is incredibly uncomfortable and difficult to live with . I cant accept the fact that I have to live with this for the rest of my life
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

Hi another update . I am still in intense discomfort and lack of pleasure. It isn’t just absence of pleasure . It’s a burning sore ache where my pleasure should be . I am in an incredible amount of pain and discomfort. I feel this intense soreness and altered sensation and burning . I am in hell . I am thinking of ending things If this carries on . I cannot live a fulfilling or meaningful life because of the lack of pleasure
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

It feels like a cruel punishment for drinking too much . Because of small mistakes I have made i now cant feel pleasure for the rest of my life . This feels so unfair and nasty
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I cant orgasm from sex or feel any pleasure from foreplay . It is so unfair and distressing . Sorry to complain
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I also have experience of being sexually harassed and assaulted . Unfortunately that has affected my ability to have sex too , as I have been put off sex by the harassment . Its not just the lack of pleasure that makes sex painful and uncomfortable for me
emu567

Unread post by emu567 »

I could live without sex , it’s the burning anhedonia that affects other areas of my life that really upsets me . I cant feel pleasure from eating, playing my favourite games , being with friends or family , hugging my friend and taking a hot bath . The anhedonia affects every area of my life . My quality of life is zero. I am not enjoying being alive just suffering with the discomfort every day