Clitoris just shrunk! What should i do!

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Sofa

Clitoris just shrunk! What should i do!

Unread post by Sofa »

My clitoris just shrunk the past two days! Can it get back to normal? What happened?

Have not masturbated since i am so scared! Is it gone forever! Cant even find it under the hood or Feel it!

My body is also numb!

I have no emotions!

Anyone experience shrinkage and it getting back to normal?
fth

Re: Clitoris just shrunk! What should i do!

Unread post by fth »

Hi, I came across your reddit account and noticed you've been posting a lot about the symptoms you're having. I can relate a lot to your symptoms (I also suffer from dissociation, also have had a concussion relatively recently, also suffer from what feels like cognitive decline, also am deficient in B12, also a woman) all while, also, being a university student. If I can give you some advice, try to take a break from sites like pssdforum and other sites/subreddits related to health. It seems that you're focusing a lot on the symptoms you're experiencing to the point it becomes obsessive.I had the same reaction when my symptoms started more than two years ago and I found that distancing myself from it all helps a lot. Especially since you have recently sustained a concussion, limited screen time is definitely recommended. Try to eat, drink and sleep well and make sure to spend some time outside in the sun everyday. I'm not recovered yet but I promise you that you'll feel much better if you do this (especially quitting googling/seeking reassurance for your symptoms). If you want, you can send me a private message to talk about things.
► Fluoxetine & methylphenidate (03/2016 - 07/2019)
► Symptoms started somewhere in 2018
► Social phobia (formerly), OCD, ADHD
► Dexamphetamine (06/2021 - now)
🇳🇱
Frog

Re: Clitoris just shrunk! What should i do!

Unread post by Frog »

I’ve locked this topic as you’ve already posted about it in a speared thread specific to your case. Please keep the discussion in one place