Windows Question

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
HzeTmy

Windows Question

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Hey i just wanted to ask did anyone had a 100% window like it was before meds ? Or even better then 100% ??

Just curious
6-Eggs!

Re: Windows Question

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

Many, many of them. Not often all aspects 100% at the same time but a good number of times yes and often other aspects I have seen 100s of 100% windows over the last 6 months or so. Some things are better than pre meds. Like orgasms have been often extremely intense. Ejaculate volume is far greater than anything I had pre meds but apparently volume continues to increase with age and peaks in mid 30s which I am, before plateauing and slowly reducing again into old age. So I suspect this is the case but I had poor to no sexual function for almost 10 years which may well have suppressed this natural increase from being visible.

I also have a good amount of pre-come now that I never had before, or at least so little pre meds that I wouldn't even count it. I have a long way to go still but doing pretty well considering I am still tapering poly pharmacy cocktail, having protracted withdrawal but also constantly improving at the same time which is a good sign.

The other things is control, it's magnitudes better than pre meds or when on meds (at the therapeutically dose). I always took too long in both cases but with meds it was ED and low libido as well. Pre meds I took forever and rarely orgasmed during sex. I was fine with masturbation but I put this down to lack of experience as I never had a long term partner until last year. I have sex with my partner almost daily, even if I have worse symptoms but 9/10 times I come when she is coming as I can do it on queue within reason. Sometimes I don't if she comes really fast and hasn't given me enough time to build up sexual tension and sometimes it's me that is quick but I am very happy with how I am progressing with recovery.
HzeTmy

Unread post by HzeTmy »

Great thx, i also seen some windows atm feels like 80% but bowel and bladder problems are not improving. Feels like dyautonomia or SFN. Hope for recovery in that region 😞
ErgogenicHealth

Unread post by ErgogenicHealth »

HzeTmy wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:16 am Hey i just wanted to ask did anyone had a 100% window like it was before meds ? Or even better then 100% ??

Just curious

Yes, I can achieve 100% restoration if I take Cyproheptadine, however, it only helps me 4 days AFTER 1 dose. I cover it here: viewtopic.php?t=3893
Numby

Unread post by Numby »

@6-eggs
I realize that my question may be irritating, but I was wondering in how far you can say you suffer from
PSSD if you’ve had “100s of 100% windows over the last 6 months or so”. Six months make about 180 days. If you’ve had 100s of windows, there’s actually not much time for PSSD, is there?
6-Eggs!

Unread post by 6-Eggs! »

Numby wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:34 pm @6-eggs
I realize that my question may be irritating, but I was wondering in how far you can say you suffer from
PSSD if you’ve had “100s of 100% windows over the last 6 months or so”. Six months make about 180 days. If you’ve had 100s of windows, there’s actually not much time for PSSD, is there?
Well of course I still have PSSD like symptoms, but my more extreme windows come and go rapidly, typically minutes to hours with the more general mild overall variation over days to a week or 2 max. I still have sensitively and glans erection issues but overall it's not too bad. But it's not uncommon for example to have glans/foreskin sensitivity just about 100% when I wake up in the morning and be significantly less by evening with windows of normal throughout the day. The glans erection can be mediocre/average one min, then I let the whole erection go down and go again 2 min later and it will be close to normal again.

I also have mins/hours windows/crashes in overall body sensation sensitivity throughout the day and the same day to day/ week to week variation. It is getting better though, especially with the reduction in Moclobemide which I thought would have 0 to no impact in recovery/side effects but I was wrong, it was the biggest and sudden improvement I have had with sex drive and erection and the recovery of soft glans syndrome and the improvements have been permanent and continues to improve as I very slowly reduce it. The only down side is sensation there and my whole body did take a hit but it starting to recover again, this was due to a bad mistake of cutting my Moc dose by 50% cold turkey. I am doing 10-15% reductions per month now of the current dose so the reductions are hyperbolic and slow and it's working well, very little withdrawal effects and positive improvements.