Arugula: if you dont eat it, you should try!

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Darman

Re: Arugula: if you dont eat it, you should try!

Unread post by Darman »

On day 4 now. Nothing yet but will persevere.
raskolnikov

Unread post by raskolnikov »

Hi guys. A little update.

I was coming here in a upset mood because the last time I saw this forum just a little people gave credit to my post, feels like no one believed. I'm happy to see the topic had updates and one friend noticed positive changes.

Speaking of myself, I'm in heaven. PSSD is not a problem to me anymore. I don't know what happens if I stop eating arugula for like one or two weeks. Maybe a bad time, but do I have to discover? NO! It's cheap, easy to find here (Brazil), easy to eat. In the beginning I didint like the taste, now I'm adapted. Erections come anytime I need. I didin't came back to the pre-PSSD sexual status, I must say that I'm BETTER now. Better because six-seven years of unreliable dick forded me to improve my oral habilities, this time made me more humble, human, made me go beyond the dick itself concerng to sexual matters. And now I have those acquired habilities AND my cock back.

That's it. I dont want to know the mechanism, which hormones or neurotransmissors are involved, I just want do enjoy life and save some other friends here. I think I wasnt straight enough the last time, so here it goes: STAR EATING ARUGULA NOW. EVERY DAY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I know, PSSD is not the same for everyone. But after having my sexual life back, I would me the happiest man in the world if I could help more two of three friends here.

Guys, probably I'll be absent here from now. If something bad happens, I'll come here and tell, but I dont believe it will happen

Wish all of you the best. No one here asked for this condition, everone have it's own cure, Its's just a matter of testing!
Terabithia

Unread post by Terabithia »

So just to be clear arugula helped you with erections but once you stop eating it the improvements subside?
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

raskolnikov wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:52 pm Hi guys. A little update.

I was coming here in a upset mood because the last time I saw this forum just a little people gave credit to my post, feels like no one believed. I'm happy to see the topic had updates and one friend noticed positive changes.

Speaking of myself, I'm in heaven. PSSD is not a problem to me anymore. I don't know what happens if I stop eating arugula for like one or two weeks. Maybe a bad time, but do I have to discover? NO! It's cheap, easy to find here (Brazil), easy to eat. In the beginning I didint like the taste, now I'm adapted. Erections come anytime I need. I didin't came back to the pre-PSSD sexual status, I must say that I'm BETTER now. Better because six-seven years of unreliable dick forded me to improve my oral habilities, this time made me more humble, human, made me go beyond the dick itself concerng to sexual matters. And now I have those acquired habilities AND my cock back.

That's it. I dont want to know the mechanism, which hormones or neurotransmissors are involved, I just want do enjoy life and save some other friends here. I think I wasnt straight enough the last time, so here it goes: STAR EATING ARUGULA NOW. EVERY DAY. SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I know, PSSD is not the same for everyone. But after having my sexual life back, I would me the happiest man in the world if I could help more two of three friends here.

Guys, probably I'll be absent here from now. If something bad happens, I'll come here and tell, but I dont believe it will happen

Wish all of you the best. No one here asked for this condition, everone have it's own cure, Its's just a matter of testing!
First of all thank you for your sharing.
Sorry for the fews answers but i think you have been read and appreciate a lot!
Do you think you still improve week after week? Or do you have like maximum like 80% pre PSSD that you can't go over?
Last question, how much do you eat every day in grams?
raskolnikov

Terabithia wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:53 pm So just to be clear arugula helped you with erections but once you stop eating it the improvements subside?
That's the thing. I dont know what happens if I stop completely. The most number of consective days that I spent without eating arugula since I discovered it's benefits was like 3-4 days in a row, and I just went fine through this period. Never stoped for like a week in a row, but the thing is: arugula (here in Brazil the name is rúcula) is so healthy, so cheap and easy to find. My plan ia to eat it like for the rest of my life.
raskolnikov

Impermanence wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 am

Do you think you still improve week after week? Or do you have like maximum like 80% pre PSSD that you can't go over?
As I said, I'm 6 or 7 years older than I was when PSSD started, so I never expected to come back 100% to my pre-PSSD state, even someone who never had PSSD will be a little less "potent", It's normal. But yes, I feel like in my old days, and, as I said, with a lot more experienced and mature, what makes me now way better than my old self.

I don't measure it in grams. I just take like a full hand of leafs each meal (lunch and dinner) and eat before my "main" dish, that will be a carbohydrate and a protein source. I've been seasoning the arugula salad with a good olive oil and mozzarella, I find that this way is easier to eat the leafs, as they are a little bitter. Also, talking about frequency and quantities, I've been doing this regimen just during the normal "work days" of the week. In the weekend I go visiting parents, friends, go to barbecues, and of course I don't find arugula in those places, so I just don't eat. As I said above, in the other post, the effect seems to be quite steady, so stopping for a couple of days (weekends) doesnt make any difference, at least to me.

One more thing that I don't fucking know the reason, but is a real proof that SOMETHING in my body is changing, and I'm not having just a placebo effect is that my beard and my pubic hair are now growing faster. Like 50% faster. I'm having to shave much more frequently now. It doesnt botter me, as I'm not lazy, I just go and shave, I think its still a cheap price to pay hahaha. I still didnt notice if my hair is growing faster as well, but I wouldnt be surprised if it is.
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

raskolnikov wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:55 am
Impermanence wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:18 am

As I said, I'm 6 or 7 years older than I was when PSSD started, so I never expected to come back 100% to my pre-PSSD state, even someone who never had PSSD will be a little less "potent", It's normal. But yes, I feel like in my old days, and, as I said, with a lot more experienced and mature, what makes me now way better than my old self.

I don't measure it in grams. I just take like a full hand of leafs each meal (lunch and dinner) and eat before my "main" dish, that will be a carbohydrate and a protein source. I've been seasoning the arugula salad with a good olive oil and mozzarella, I find that this way is easier to eat the leafs, as they are a little bitter. Also, talking about frequency and quantities, I've been doing this regimen just during the normal "work days" of the week. In the weekend I go visiting parents, friends, go to barbecues, and of course I don't find arugula in those places, so I just don't eat. As I said above, in the other post, the effect seems to be quite steady, so stopping for a couple of days (weekends) doesnt make any difference, at least to me.

One more thing that I don't fucking know the reason, but is a real proof that SOMETHING in my body is changing, and I'm not having just a placebo effect is that my beard and my pubic hair are now growing faster. Like 50% faster. I'm having to shave much more frequently now. It doesnt botter me, as I'm not lazy, I just go and shave, I think its still a cheap price to pay hahaha. I still didnt notice if my hair is growing faster as well, but I wouldnt be surprised if it is.

Did you also have symptoms like emotional blunting, anhedonia, genital anestesia, difficulty to feel love or to get sensation to music, alcohol...?
raskolnikov

Impermanence wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:41 am
Did you also have symptoms like emotional blunting, anhedonia, genital anestesia, difficulty to feel love or to get sensation to music, alcohol...?
My symptoms were all sexual. I had decreased libido, difficulty achieving and mantaining erections, some degree of genital anestesia as well. Never had those emotional symptoms like brain fog, emoional blunting, etc. It's clear to me that there are subtypes of PSSD, as we can observe the symptoms are not the same to everyone, we took different kinds of SSRIs, different genetics involved, etc.

If a person hypothetically shares the same subtype that I have, I think this specific person could be cured following the same path I'm in.

Bringing my experience to a more generalist level, what I can say is this: even if arugula doesn't work for you, please, pay attention to your windows. I discovered my "cure" paying attention to what I was eating when I had windows. Started with pasli, that wasn't the exact answer, but led me to the right point. I think the majority here have windows sometimes, at least once each year, I guess. When it happens, it's important that you make a deep analysis about what were you doing previously to the window. What were you eating? How about your sleeping habits? Supplements? What were you NOT doing? Anything could be a lead for your cure. Then test things separately. If nothing works, take your notes and wait for the next window or good day. It WILL work someday!
Darman

Unread post by Darman »

How long were you taking the arugula before you noticed improvements?
raskolnikov

Darman wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:10 pm How long were you taking the arugula before you noticed improvements?
I noticed almost by "accident". I started eating it, but not religiously, as I had previously tested lots of things and nothing really worked, in a first moment I wasn't even specting much. Then I went to a party and a girl wanted to go home and have sex with me. It was totally by surprise. Then we did it and my cock, to my surprise, worked without problems. It's a big change, because in such a situatuon, that involves performance anxiety, I would certainly fail. But right in the party I noticed something different: with PSSD, kissing didn't result in erections. To have an erection, at least a handjob was necessary. This time, I kissed this girl and my cock went rock hard (with all respect to her, she will never read us, but she wasn't even a really pretty girl hahaha). This gave me the idea that something could have changed and the courage to proceed. Answering you question, I honestly dont know for how long I was eating arugula. Two or three weeks, maybe? Nothing mora than this, I assure.

Another thing: this first "post PSSD" sex went well, but in the beginning, even with my tools fixed (I didn't know they were at that moment) the performance anxiety was killing me and mantaining the erection required some effort. I think the multiple fails, the years of weak erections and low libido made me develop this anxiety. Whenever sex showed to be imminent, my cock tried to vanish hiding inside my body hahhaa. This time it went well, I just had to calm down myself and do my job. This girl would never tell that I've got PSSD.

In my second sex "post PSSD", I was already confident and achieving and mantaining the erection was the easiest thing in the earth, like in the old times. So, what I want to say? PSSD IS REAL, it exists, but once its installed, your bad experiences will probably make you develop some degree of anxiety that will work in feedback with PSSD. This means that when you find something that is good to you, that might work, it's important to have in mind this additional barrier and go easy, try to gain confidence in small steps. I did it in an abrupt way, so now I'm really confident.