does problem get better over time? - cali_man OP

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Moloch

Re: does problem get better over time? - cali_man OP

Unread post by Moloch »

cali_man on Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:12 pm
I agree "sex drive"

time to roll out the heavy artillery

same here. I was analyzing and learning about what happened to me, (from the bad medication) for at least a year, and now 2 years, and seeing as it does NOT get better on its own..... I am now taking lots of stuff...

in the 3 weeks I have started taking some things, it seems to get slightly better, but only very slightly.

br man reports he is 95 % percent back to normal. !
damn, not bad.

did everybody see the pt boat ?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

BrainFogBoy on Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:28 am

Sonny wrote:I've answered this before. No it doesn't.

That is not an acurrate statement Sonny. There are reports of users getting better over time. On PaxiProgress.org there a few reports of users who's pSSD passed 3-5 after years. Look up Lossleader, Aeroman and Brunyan.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:19 am

BrainFogBoy wrote:

Sonny wrote:I've answered this before. No it doesn't.

That is not an acurrate statement Sonny. There are reports of users getting better over time. On PaxiProgress.org there a few reports of users who's pSSD passed 3-5 after years. Look up Lossleader, Aeroman and Brunyan.

It is an accurate statement, and I'll give you another accurate statement to go with it. A lot of people are full of shit.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

apachuri on Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:29 pm
It hasn't been anywhere near 3-5 years for me yet, but I can say with certainity that my case has been improving as month 6 comes to a close. I have had days of big improvements -- followed by a week of no libido/soreness. My whole system of nerves seem to be messed up, but slowly recovering. When I say soreness, I mean nerve pain/burning/sharp sensations in my penis and scrotal region. I think that recovery is solely based on the individual and their unique case. I keep reading about how each individual is different and unique in terms of how their brain works and how it reacts to these drugs. I agree with Sonny that there are some cases that are permanent. It is my opinion, however, that some cases resolve on their own. Whether this applies to those who are over the 1-2 year mark, I simply cannot say. If I was seeing no progress after many years, I would feel hopeless too.
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:40 am
If it's going to happen on it's own, it happens soon after you stop taking SSRIs. It gets a little better, and it gets a little worse. People report when it's better and not when it's worse usually. People believe what they want to believe too.