hello

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
mhugh

hello

Unread post by mhugh »

My story is when I was 10 years old my dad took me to the doctor for OCD. Doctor did not hesitate to prescribe prozac 10mg. I was on it for 2.5 -3 years with dosages increasing each year I went there. I got up to 40mg in my first year of high school and then one appointment with her she wanted to up it to 80 mg and there thankfully I finally grew enough conciousness to know that this is absurd. Is she just going to keep upping the dosage for the rest of my life when does it stop ? I never wanted to go on the pills I even stopped when I first started taking them because they made my OCD worse. Despite this my moron father encouraged me to take them and I was afraid to upset him at the time. I am strictly against medicating children or anyone who is not even fully aware or able to make there own decisions without proper information. My OCD was not too bad it was just i needed to touch a object a certain ammount of times some times or I felt somthing bad would happen, and the typical germaphobia. But all else it was managable with just the right talking to I could of overcome it. Anyways since I was not aware and unable to make my own decisions by the time I reached highschool I was overweight the medication gave me gyno as well and disturbed my cognitive develpment. Less emotion and less caring if I studied or not and I think effected my grades negativly. But out of all of these side effects probably the worst is the loss of sensation that occurs. I was not even aware of it at first, I had not fully ejaculated yet when I was prescribed prozac. I toyed with the idea typical rubbing against a pillow or stimulating myself to right before the point of release however I never got to that point it was always so intense just the lead up. From then on out I kind of spaced out I do not remember my ssri days very clearly it is like a fog in my mind. When I finally stopped I lost a ton of weight very quickly and I had a bit of a jump start in libido but I do not think it was like the original. Anyways it feels like that pleasent tingling sensation is not there anymore. I am here to find solutions.