suicide

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
ethanmatthews

suicide

Unread post by ethanmatthews »

I think about suicide a lot. I'm trying different things but I feel hopeless. I'm tired of looking up things about pssd. i dont think anything will get me back to normal. i have no life, no feelings, numb and shrinking dick, no erections, no orgasm. i have nothing worth living for. I hope one day I will get the courage to terminate myself, but im afraid i will screw it up and end up trapped in an even more screwed up body. i dont believe in god or an afterlife so it doesnt matter what we do, we will all end up in the same situation. everyday i read about people who were killed by accident or shot and I envy them. im just done with everything, its just not worth the misery. i don't deserve this. murderers get away with their crimes and live a long and happy life, but I get to live this never-ending nightmare. i shouldn't have to deal with this and hopefully one way or another it will end soon.
Sonny

Re: suicide

Unread post by Sonny »

ethanmatthews wrote:I think about suicide a lot. I'm trying different things but I feel hopeless. I'm tired of looking up things about pssd. i dont think anything will get me back to normal. i have no life, no feelings, numb and shrinking dick, no erections, no orgasm. i have nothing worth living for. I hope one day I will get the courage to terminate myself, but im afraid i will screw it up and end up trapped in an even more screwed up body. i dont believe in god or an afterlife so it doesnt matter what we do, we will all end up in the same situation. everyday i read about people who were killed by accident or shot and I envy them. im just done with everything, its just not worth the misery. i don't deserve this. murderers get away with their crimes and live a long and happy life, but I get to live this never-ending nightmare. i shouldn't have to deal with this and hopefully one way or another it will end soon.
I'm sorry things are going so badly for you. Have you tried any of the standard treatment options I have on here? Maybe we could figure out a plan that will work for you. I'm going to try to keep up with this stuff more. I'm short on time because of all the stuff I have going on though. I also never feel like coming here because I just think about how this great thing I had was destroyed by a schizophrenic stalker who will never let me have a forum about PSSD ever again. I'll try to help you though.
ethanmatthews

what treatments what those be? i tried sjw, it helped partly with emotions and erection. i went off it to try flibanserin which gave me a brief window of happiness, orgasm, and erections but had to go off of it due to terrible insomnia (5-ht1a agonist symptom). im on mianserin 30mg now on 4th day, I guess i have to be on it for atleast 4 months t see improvement (i doubt it). im also on clomid + anastrozol for hormones balance.
Sonny

Unread post by Sonny »

Don't take anastrozol. You don't need it and it will only make things worse. Try what you are doing for a month or so. If that doesn't work, we can try something else. Clomid probably is a good long term thing. It's more short term.
ethanmatthews

why would anastrozole make it worse and why dont i need it? what else would I try if mianserin doesnt work? please be more specific. clomid can be used in the long term I read it being used for 36 months with no problems.
gatogordito

Unread post by gatogordito »

I had suffered for 6 years before finding a solution. I tried so many different things: SJW, wellbutrin, tianeptine, moclobemide, dopamine agonists, buspirone, pde5 inhibitors, the list goes on. Surprisingly it was zinc that fixed everything for me, and its effects on me are more powerful than any of the mentioned drugs. You mentioned hormones balance; do you have low testosterone? If you haven't tried supplementing zinc, you should really give it a try. Just don't give up!
EricCartmanRJ

Unread post by EricCartmanRJ »

I checked my hormone levels last month and it was all ok. My testosterone was actually very high.
Would zinc still be a good choice here?
ethanmatthews

zinc does nothing for me. its zinc for gods sake! my life is over, if you want to help me give me a way to painlessly and effectively kill myself. not some bs about zinc and not giving up. im not even a man any more. nobody cares about me and even if they did they couldnt help me. look at that eric cartman guy, he stalking about zinc for himself on my thread I created about killing myself. im so tired of people ignoring me and treating like shit.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

I understnd you. I think each day why i took this poison, why i have not read about this fucking paroxetine. I was a healthy, happy and smart guy. Why this happened? But i really hope that one day i will wake up, look in the mirror and recognize myself.
ethanmatthews

it happened because life is grim, random, and meaningless. without question one day our misery will be over, when we no longer have a pulse.