I can probably help you improve your symptoms

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
lookingforacure

I can probably help you improve your symptoms

Unread post by lookingforacure »

I’m confident I can help many people on here. I know many other people have fallacious claims of this nature before, but I give you this advice on here for free. You can choose to try it or not. If you are of legal drinking age, I want you to take 10 mg of naltrexone exactly 1 hour before consuming two bottles of voodoo ranger ipa. Repeat this process every 4 nights. If after a while you feel your PSSD has significantly and permanently improved, please report back to the forum!
Tenaciousdoc

Re: I can probably help you improve your symptoms

Unread post by Tenaciousdoc »

hey one thing I find very interesting is that you keep on persisting that naltrexone will help us. Why are you so eager to make other people take it if you are better on it ? also you do still take prozac no ?
i am happy to try this regieme but dont have the voodoo thing with me
Impermanence

Unread post by Impermanence »

lookingforacure wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:13 pm I’m confident I can help many people on here. I know many other people have fallacious claims of this nature before, but I give you this advice on here for free. You can choose to try it or not. If you are of legal drinking age, I want you to take 10 mg of naltrexone exactly 1 hour before consuming two bottles of voodoo ranger ipa. Repeat this process every 4 nights. If after a while you feel your PSSD has significantly and permanently improved, please report back to the forum!
Naltrexone isn't supposed to work well by itself?
lookingforacure

I made an extremely significant recovery and as a result became emotionally unstable and suicidal. I had to go back on lamictal (i was taking 250 mg Sertraline through all of this) and my PSSD came back. I tried to reverse it with naltrexone again, but that didn’t help as much as it did last year. I thought of exactly all the variables, and I remember drinking beer after taking naltrexone (this is why I got on it in the first place). After trying it again, voila- my classic PSSD is again significantly remitting. I’m so eagerly pushing this because from 2017 for 5 years nothing changed and then my pssd resolved this way. I’m quite confident this will help people, and as such, I’d love to be the one to fix this for you guys! But I know many of you will be skeptical after having heard so many confident claims before. So however I can incentivize you to try this, I will. I’d even pay a few of you to try it. Anything to allay your skepticism so you give this a shot. And if you don’t have voodoo ranger (imperial), try any beer with 70+ IBUs (measurement of hops). It may be that it’s just the hops, or the hops/ naltrexone combo, but why fuck with any variable unnecessarily? This is the only thing that gave me significant permanent improvements after 5 years of this. See my post history for more context.

And yes- I still take 250 mg Sertraline. Want to reduce in the future, but need some serious therapy before I can.
Answers

Unread post by Answers »

And do you think this could improve anhedonia/ depersonalization type symptoms? Why would this work? Please elaborate
lookingforacure

It did for me! Inductive reasoning. I’m not smart enough to come up with a theory of PSSD, but I know that the discovery of many mental health medications was incidental; they were administered for some other reason, and they happened to alleviate(seemingly) various forms of mental illness. I don’t know how or why the naltrexone followed by alcohol high in hops an hour later seems to improve me, all I know is that I have very typical PSSD that has only permanently improved by doing this. And I only started doing this to get a handle on my alcohol consumption (Google the Sinclair method), so I didn’t expect it at all. It took me all of a couple of weeks to realize what was happening. You should see noticeable benefits within a month if not 2 weeks of doing this. Just repeat every 4 days. See my post history for further clarification.
Answers

Unread post by Answers »

lookingforacure wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:34 am It did for me! Inductive reasoning. I’m not smart enough to come up with a theory of PSSD, but I know that the discovery of many mental health medications was incidental; they were administered for some other reason, and they happened to alleviate(seemingly) various forms of mental illness. I don’t know how or why the naltrexone followed by alcohol high in hops an hour later seems to improve me, all I know is that I have very typical PSSD that has only permanently improved by doing this. And I only started doing this to get a handle on my alcohol consumption (Google the Sinclair method), so I didn’t expect it at all. It took me all of a couple of weeks to realize what was happening. You should see noticeable benefits within a month if not 2 weeks of doing this. Just repeat every 4 days. See my post history for further clarification.

Well I've taken low dose naltrexone up to 5mg before and it didn't help. Not sure if 10mg would be different.

It must have reset your reward/opioid system somehow. Not sure what effect the added alcohol/hops had.

Has anyone else tried this?
lookingforacure

I thought the naltrexone alone would do the trick, so I tried it again. It wasn’t until I tried the hoppy beer that it clicked.
lookingforacure

I sincerely just want to help you guys with this, and this has helped me so much. I feel excitement in my stomach again! Give it a try, and if after 3 times of doing this if it doesn’t work, I’m guessing it won’t work for you. But it won’t take long for you to find out!
fellow1

Unread post by fellow1 »

lookingforacure wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:18 pm I sincerely just want to help you guys with this, and this has helped me so much. I feel excitement in my stomach again! Give it a try, and if after 3 times of doing this if it doesn’t work, I’m guessing it won’t work for you. But it won’t take long for you to find out!
is it this one ?
https://www.drinksupermarket.com/new-be ... -330ml-can