Has anyone tried monosodium glutamate?

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Titeuf

Has anyone tried monosodium glutamate?

Unread post by Titeuf »

all is in the title
I was wondering because I know it is a nervous system stimulant and as I saw a post on lithium which works on glutamate levels. but it is also possible that it is also a combination of the fact that it also influences the production of Nytric oxide.
I have already tried Gingko Biloba which had an effect, not strong enough but gingko also has an influence on the production of nitric oxide and glutamate levels. it is also not recommended for epileptics.
also gingko biloba is a 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor which converts testosterone into DHT, which is not good for libido and erections just like fenugreek or ginseng or saw palmetto or tribulus terrestri or pumpkin seeds oil or nettle
Determined-Mind

Re: Has anyone tried monosodium glutamate?

Unread post by Determined-Mind »

"Studies suggest that this ingredient is responsible for a number of nervous, metabolic and cardiac problems. However, "glutamate can be considered safe when consumed in moderation," says biochemistry professor Nicolas Bordenave."

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/ohdio/premi ... es-cuisine

Be careful!
:arrow: You're looking for a cure or want to help the community? I've created an interactive table listing possible treatments for PSSD.

Feel free to contribute anonymously and share your experiences with different substances (+150 options)!