Question about lithium

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
Titeuf

Question about lithium

Unread post by Titeuf »

Is this lithium thing serious?
I am in Belgium and I do not know if lithium carbonate is still marketed here.
I was thinking of taking lithium orotate but the highest dosage I found here is 125mg of lithium orotate which only provides 10mg of lithium so the remaining 115mg is the orotate salt.
Does anyone know the concentration of lithium element in lithium carbonate?
rengfreitas

Re: Question about lithium

Unread post by rengfreitas »

Titeuf wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:37 pm Is this lithium thing serious?
I was thinking of taking lithium orotate but the highest dosage I found here is 125mg of lithium orotate which only provides 10mg of lithium so the remaining 115mg is the orotate salt.
Lithium worked for me and some people here on the forum.

We report a practical result. I say what I tested on myself. At PSSD we don't have many guarantees of anything but we are looking for 100%

You should probably find lithium carbonate as it is marketed to treat bipolar disorder. You can consult a psychiatrist and explain the situation to him. Here in Brazil this medicine is for restricted use, you need a medical prescription to buy it.
ksv

Unread post by ksv »

rengfreitas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:42 am

We report a practical result. I say what I tested on myself. At PSSD we don't have many guarantees of anything but we are looking for 100%

You should probably find lithium carbonate as it is marketed to treat bipolar disorder. You can consult a psychiatrist and explain the situation to him. Here in Brazil this medicine is for restricted use, you need a medical prescription to buy it.
Do you remember if you used zinc vitamin/supplement with your lithium carbonate?
rengfreitas

Unread post by rengfreitas »

ksv wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:57 am
rengfreitas wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:42 am

Do you remember if you used zinc vitamin/supplement with your lithium carbonate?
Yes, I already used 50 mg of zinc for a few days