concerning the condition which affects the muscle fibers

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Titeuf

concerning the condition which affects the muscle fibers

Unread post by Titeuf »

Hello, can someone who has this condition give me some information?

what test should I ask the neurologist to be diagnosed?
I read "Corneal confocal microscopy", is it possible?
how does it work?
if there are other protocols do not hesitate.
I have bladder problems and a soft, flat perineum.
i have problem with my the rectum which no longer relaxes and is not coordinated, the basal tension is too high compared to the normal 140 instead of 40.
the relaxation of the sphincter (anus) also and the bladder spincter.
I have already done perineal physiotherapy, biofeedback which did nothing.
My gastroenterologist told me not to expect a miracle.
In January I saw a proctologist whose specialty is rectal pathologies in a university clinic.
he told me that he couldn't do anything and that I should do biofeedback physiotherapy, that we had good results.
I explained to him that I had done it without result, that my gastroenterologist had warned me not to expect a miracle and that a psychiatrist had explained to me that I could not do anything that it was the system autonomous which controls this just like the heartbeat.
He had a contradictory reaction to his first opinion where he seemed to say that it worked rather well, there he agreed as if he was of the same opinion as these colleagues.

I sometimes feel pain in the perineum and penis after sexual activity if it lasts too long.
During the biofeedback exercises, the amplitude of the contractions was quite strong but very short and I couldn't contract less strongly and stay for very long. the fibers run out very quickly
I have had emphysema diagnosed for 2 years, could there be a link with fibers?

life is a really bad bitch to me ! :lol: