Any crash from the dentist?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Gonzo

Any crash from the dentist?

Unread post by Gonzo »

I'm scared as hell as I've had many major crashes.
Please don't tell me about nocevo effect and shit like that, this thing is absolutely real and you can crash from MANY, things, including meds, herbs and even topical containing serotonergic substances as there is systemic absorption.
And I've realized how delicate this condition is, you can lost all your gains in a few minutes.
I'm just starting to feel "something" again after another major crash (many months later) , and I'm in a relationship now so I don't want to go back to square 1 again.
Ia there anything that could harm me in the dentist? Anesthesia, antibiotics, whatever they use?
Honestly I've been avoiding the dentist and delaying it just for fear of fucking it all again.
justprocess1

Re: Any crash from the dentist?

Unread post by justprocess1 »

I've never had any PSSD symptoms worsen from antibiotics. Or really anything other than prescription psychiatric medication. No food. No supplements. No weed. Nothing.
Gonzo

Unread post by Gonzo »

justprocess1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:24 pm I've never had any PSSD symptoms worsen from antibiotics. Or really anything other than prescription psychiatric medication. No food. No supplements. No weed. Nothing.
That's how it was for me till 5 years ago, then everything changed
I have pssd since 2003
justprocess1

Unread post by justprocess1 »

Gonzo wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:56 am
justprocess1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:24 pm I've never had any PSSD symptoms worsen from antibiotics. Or really anything other than prescription psychiatric medication. No food. No supplements. No weed. Nothing.
That's how it was for me till 5 years ago, then everything changed
I have pssd since 2003
Sorry to hear that