Can we believe what this website says about CBD and its touted healing properties on PSSD ?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Titeuf

Can we believe what this website says about CBD and its touted healing properties on PSSD ?

Unread post by Titeuf »

This site gives good informations but the problem is that it's a merchant website that sells CBD.
At home, i have CBD isolate with which I make oil.
I've been using it for over a year but no longer daily (there was a whole period when this was the case) and I don't think it had cured anything in me.
here's the site: https://indigonaturals.net/blogs/news/c ... ys-of-pssd
Opressorzx

Re: Can we believe what this website says about CBD and its touted healing properties on PSSD ?

Unread post by Opressorzx »

Imo it's just a well designed approach to sell you their CDB thing, but could also help though just don't believe everything that's in there
Lusitanic

Re: Can we believe what this website says about CBD and its touted healing properties on PSSD ?

Unread post by Lusitanic »

CBD alone is highly overrated hype...
I
pilha

Unread post by pilha »

they did a lot of research to boost the sells. of course i don't believe in the cure proposed but what they described as possible roots for PSSD is true. even that estrogene stuff. i am for a long time with this feeling about estrogen to be one of the causes. there are studies that estrogen in important in males and females in brain regulation, in genital sesantion, erection and lubrification, etc. plus SSRI's inactivate estrogen receptors and modify estrogen levels
mhugh

Unread post by mhugh »

I would recommend you try high doses of CBG not CBD.
Titeuf

Unread post by Titeuf »

what is the advantage? CBG is much more expensive
Titeuf

Unread post by Titeuf »

mhugh wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:10 am I would recommend you try high doses of CBG not CBD.
what is the advantage?
is there a recovery for PSSD?
Because for mood and calm works well but CBG is much more expensive