angeloinvolo: the return

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
angeloinvolo2

angeloinvolo: the return

Unread post by angeloinvolo2 »

Hello, I am a member that has not written for a while so I think my account has been cancelled or perhaps I've forgotten my password and cannot use the email address to recover it. So you guess my PSSD has some cognitive issue ;-) I have PSSD from 2017. My symptoms are sexual. I am an adult woman and it' is not easier because I think that not being a young woman is not an excuse to accept your sexuality is cancelled in a day. My emotions are also a bit blunted and I my anxiety has come quite as the previous one. My anxiety helps me to live I can say, also in those days I feel more blunted. My cognitive impairment are about working memory, attention and learning ability. After 7 years of PSSD I ask myself why people with a lively sexuality and mind are such a problem in our society to decide to transform them in something that resemble a zombie. Perhaps it is caused by the first rule: consume! If you fall in love with someone or something you will disobey this rule, i think...
Titeuf

Re: angeloinvolo: the return

Unread post by Titeuf »

i can't understand what u talking about.
it's me or u too ? 😅
Understandingtheb

Re: angeloinvolo: the return

Unread post by Understandingtheb »

How did your problem started? What have you tried to fix it? Have you seen improvements?