introduction - kekko OP

New members can only post here until they introduce themselves
Moloch

introduction - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

kekko on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:33 am
Hello guys, my name is Francesco, I am italian, 32 years old. I do not speak English well , i use the google translator and so I will be brief.
When i was 18 i began to suffer of psychiatric disorders. In late 2010 I took Efexor for only one month, and I stopped it because was causing impotence and since then I have PSSD. My main problems are the lack of libido and sensitivity.
Two weeks ago I started taking zinc, I hope to give my contribution ...
Moloch

Re: introduction - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Post Sonny on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 am
Welcome to the forum.
Moloch

dopamine.. - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

kekko on Sat May 19, 2012 5:23 pm
Hello again, I would say something more about me. I started to suffer from auditory hallucinations, hear voices that were only in my mind but I thought they were real and so delirious...
I started psychotherapy and antipsychotics, the drug caused me lack of clarity and sexual problems so i stopped it and my sexual functions came back. At present i don' t hear the voices more but suffer from obsessive compulsive disorder and for that I was prescribed Efexor. Doctors say those suffering from hallucinations has a brain that produces greater amounts of dopamine or dopamine receptors have more sensitive than normal, in fact I've always been very energetic. After Efexor've become the 'exact opposite of myself ...
Moloch

without power.. - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

kekko on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:10 pm
Hello everyone, I'm still taking 50 mg zinc per day (but I've never measured my levels of testosterone) and I also started taking vitamin b6 40mg per day, but I'm not having special improvement and I feel tired all the time without power even after resting for a long time and I have trouble concentrating, I recommend something natural to take for this?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Post Sonny on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:40 pm
Well you can try choline and huperzine. A lot of the other things we have tried here would not be for you considering your past problems, but you should be ok with choline and huperzine.
Moloch

analyzes - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

kekko on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:44 am
Hello, I'm going to make a series of analyzes to investigate the problem, I believe that a urologist is the professional most suited for this, you have some suggestions about specific examination to be done?
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Re: introduction

Post Sonny on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 am
No, I'm not a doctor. I'm just an amateur researcher. I think if you just make an appointment, the urologist will take it from there though.
Moloch

belly pain - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Post kekko on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 am
Hello sonny, I is happening in the morning to have a stomach ache this morning I also threw up, but then slowly during the day I feel better.
I do not make breakfast in the morning, the 'only thing is I am ingesting omega-3, 200mg of vitamin B6 and 50 mg of zinc. you think it could be one of those supplements to get hold of this annoyance?
zinc are now 3 months that I take every day, should I discontinue? I would not want to stop taking vitamin b6.
Or believe that these supplements have nothing to do with my bad tummy? thanks sonny
Moloch

Unread post by Moloch »

Sonny on Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:26 am
Are you taking a multivitamin? That can irritate your stomach and must be taken with food. You should eat breakfast.
Moloch

result analysis - kekko OP

Unread post by Moloch »

kekko on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 am
Hello sonny, this morning I picked up the analysis, I wanted to test only the values ​​of total testosterone and prolactin and the results are these:

prolactin 22.97 males from 1.6 to 18.8

total testosterone 462.02 males from 300 to 1100

So high prolactin and low testosterone.
is considered that 4 months I have been taking 50mg of zinc and 300mg of vitamin B6 a day,

please answer my questions:
Is the high prolactin that cause low testosterone?
what would be the right therapy for me? dopamine agonists?
is there any other test that I could do?