UNIVERSITY OF MILAN PSSD RESEARCH

This is a place to post research you have done on the topic along with your conclusions.
Ghost

UNIVERSITY OF MILAN PSSD RESEARCH

Unread post by Ghost »

https://www.reddit.com/r/PSSD/comments/ ... lan_italy/

This is great! Another professor starting PSSD work. Let's show him that the PSSD community is large!
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
Chessboxin

Re: UNIVERSITY OF MILAN PSSD RESEARCH

Unread post by Chessboxin »

Done.
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

Great! Thank You!

But I have some questions. What does assumption of a drug mean? What does "(three worst months)" mean? The three worst months of the symptom or the three worst months of my general condition?
What is the difference between reduced genital sensitivity and genital numbness? Does he mean reduced erogenous sensation by reduced genital sensitivity? And genital anesthesia/numbness means maybe only tactile insensitivity? And until when do we have to complete the questionnaire?
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
DoIt

Unread post by DoIt »

Sent.
future-recovery

So what is the difference between reduced genital sensitivity and genital numbness?
Does he mean reduced erogenous sensation by reduced genital sensitivity? And genital anesthesia/numbness means maybe only tactile insensitivity?
filedropper.com is down at the moment
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
future-recovery

I have just asked him:
Roberto Melcangi wrote: I wish to highlight a couple of things. We are not presently working on this matter. Indeed, we are performing another study with a drug that may have similar effects of the antidepressants. I have been contacted by several italian patients asking me about this matter. My answer was that I am in principle interested but a research is depending by several things, such as a sufficient number of patients, money, legal permission etc. Anyway, in case I am collecting information by the questionnaire that originally was made by me on in Italian language. This english version is a translation that probably has been done by a patient. Thus, only to explain you that this is a general questionnaire only to have (in case we may work on it) already some information. Regarding your specific question the two aspects are similar but a slight difference is what you mention.
All the best
RM
Last edited by future-recovery on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
future-recovery

By the way the download of the questionnaire does not work anymore.

Now I notice that there is a new download link, but the file is damaged

Now the download seems to work at least with a PC.
Last edited by future-recovery on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
iull1k

Unread post by iull1k »

It's the same researcher who made lot of research about PFS from Finasterides! It's a great thing. If someone contact him, tell him thank's for this help!
Kinncrimson

Unread post by Kinncrimson »

done!
anacleta

Unread post by anacleta »

Doctor Melcangi is collecting data on pSSD, but he is NOT to start an experimental study on pSSD. Moreover, foreign users who fill out the questionnaire, should be aware that in case of an experimental study on the future pSSD conducted by Dr. Melcangi, they can not attend to it, because they would not be covered by the Italian health.