Could LSD spoil ones brain pssdwise?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Zero

Could LSD spoil ones brain pssdwise?

Unread post by Zero »

Lie and say no, because I've took it without research, I was so confident about my progress, thought LSD is in opposite to mdma and ssris.

Things were getting good, nice hang, heavy balls without meds. Very, very stupidly I took LSD and ended with severe panic attack (hopefully not serotonin syndrome) and shrunken, numb dick due to serotonin overflow. Yeah, before that I experienced self-acceptance and union with f universe. Took Mianserin and benzos and it was good. Two days after that had nice sex, I'd say had better drive, erection and everything.

So now, ten days after that I have quite severe anxiety and I guess panic attacks unless Mianserin. I'm scared to death that I've lost my precoius gains, the more I'm scared, the more my dick is shrunk, so I'm more scared and so on. Overall my dick is somewhat worse. Unfortunately I'm aware (after fact) that some reports over internet are labeled "permanent".

I would roughly give a damn about that, because Mianserin works like a charm in higher doses, unfortunately causes blood dyscrasia in my case, so I can potentially die, still better than suicide I guess.

God I'm so ashamed. Hopefully it's just temporary (3 months) neurotrasmiters disturbance and anxiety before everything, still got some mornig wood (albeit weakened) and some libido, but I'm so fuckin scared.

Unbelievable I was so stupid.

This is just too much.
Last edited by Zero on Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zero

Re: Could LSD spoil ones brain pssdwise? Say no.

Unread post by Zero »

I've post this shit and I feel A LOT better. So yeah, could be "only in my head" to some degree.

Overall I understood what I have and what I've gained since quitting ssris two years ago. Taking LSD was a lesson, especially parts about plastic reality/body/mindset.

I desperately believe I'm (quite) ok.
R3m3dy

Unread post by R3m3dy »

Given everyone is different I can't say it's impossible it negatively affected you. With that said, having taken LSD, i am quite certain it had no negative impact at least on myself. In fact I noticed a subjective amelioration of some symptoms while on it and would be willing to experiment further; no, this is not me telling anyone else to try it out.
silverstar

Unread post by silverstar »

I heardm mushrooms can reverse ssri and Mdma damage
Zero

Unread post by Zero »

I've returned to baseline after two weeks for anyone interested which is absolutely amazing.
r4ndom

Re: Could LSD spoil ones brain pssdwise?

Unread post by r4ndom »

Zero wrote:Lie and say no, because I've took it without research, I was so confident about my progress, thought LSD is in opposite to mdma and ssris.

Things were getting good, nice hang, heavy balls without meds. Very, very stupidly I took LSD and ended with severe panic attack (hopefully not serotonin syndrome) and shrunken, numb dick due to serotonin overflow. Yeah, before that I experienced self-acceptance and union with f universe. Took Mianserin and benzos and it was good. Two days after that had nice sex, I'd say had better drive, erection and everything.

So now, ten days after that I have quite severe anxiety and I guess panic attacks unless Mianserin. I'm scared to death that I've lost my precoius gains, the more I'm scared, the more my dick is shrunk, so I'm more scared and so on. Overall my dick is somewhat worse. Unfortunately I'm aware (after fact) that some reports over internet are labeled "permanent".

I would roughly give a damn about that, because Mianserin works like a charm in higher doses, unfortunately causes blood dyscrasia in my case, so I can potentially die, still better than suicide I guess.

God I'm so ashamed. Hopefully it's just temporary (3 months) neurotrasmiters disturbance and anxiety before everything, still got some mornig wood (albeit weakened) and some libido, but I'm so fuckin scared.

Unbelievable I was so stupid.

This is just too much.
Hey man o hope things get better. But that’s very interesting because LSD actually cured me fully and made me hyper sexual when I took it. That’s really odd, I made a post about it. Maybe there’s different mechanisms at play here for each of us and a different type of solution? I’m not going to take it again but I’m researching what works in a similar way.