We are wasting time and energy: everyone MUST know about PSSD

Topics related to activism.
sjv16477

Re: We are wasting time and energy: everyone MUST know about PSSD

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Ghost wrote:Glad to see the conversation return to the purpose of the thread. I expect it to stay that way.

My views:

1 - PSSD is real. I don't think anyone here denies that. Denying PSSD is not allowed on this site. Overtly denying the existence of PSSD will result in being banned. That being said, people can disagree on what causes PSSD. @Jaiho, you claim that after you went on an SSRI + TCA that PSSD went away. I believe you, but I disagree that it's due to depression being relived alone, and think that reinstating the SSRI likely did something chemical as well. I can't prove that though, and therefore your testimony is allowed on this forum. Depression CAN cause a lack of sex drive, BUT that is not what I think 99% of people here are struggling with. I also still haven't seen a single paper ever saying that depression alone can cause numb genitals. Until that paper is published in a journal, I don't want people to talk about depression causing lack of genital sensation.

2 - I hate when fighting occurs on here.

3 - I hate cleaning up fights

4 - This same debate has happened so many times already, and I'm sick of being forced to intervene each time.
Hi, have you in mind any reliable science or inquiry tv program and magazines who tell our story in your country? We can make a standard format mail so that everyone may copy and past in a mail. The only way to get attention of media on a so strange and rare condition is that a lot of different people tell the same story.
silverstar

Unread post by silverstar »

Big pharma threatens any Doctors or scientists the dare speak out against them. Remember when smoking was safe? Remember when big tobacco fought to keep their secrets?

http://newstarget.com/2016-07-28-medica ... ganda.html

You must go through whistleblowers
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

Would anyone want to spearhead a group that meets/skype/phones once a week and works together to contact news agencies around the world?

I think that would be helpful: Getting a group working together to promote activism in many different languages.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
fema4psyciatrists

Unread post by fema4psyciatrists »

So who would be willing to come on another radio show with people that have been sterilized for being 'mentally ill' all over the world?
RIP Ali 23 years old
RIP Kevin Goodreau 28 years old
RIP Petar 23 years old
RIP Mary Koback 22 years old
RIP David Stofkooper 23 years old
RIP SadBoy
RIP Kata Balint 28 years old
sjv16477

Are you an english native speaker? Can you contact him telling our story?
GIXXER

Unread post by GIXXER »

Yes English is my first language (yes I know my grammar is horrible) I have sent in emails to Dr Drew, I encourage others to do the same.
Ghost

Unread post by Ghost »

If someone got a big name show lined up I'd call in too. English is my first language.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)
sjv16477

Ghost wrote:If someone got a big name show lined up I'd call in too. English is my first language.
We can start wrtiting a "pssd presentation mail" that everyone can use as standard format to write to big name show or doctor or everyoone can help us. This shold be a reliable presentation of pssd and should ask to te recepient to speak about us or help us whit research or a foundraising. Can someone write something like this?
sjv16477

GIXXER wrote:Yes English is my first language (yes I know my grammar is horrible) I have sent in emails to Dr Drew, I encourage others to do the same.

Very good! Have you received any answer?