other issue - relating to work, etc - Mike23 OP

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Moloch

other issue - relating to work, etc - Mike23 OP

Unread post by Moloch »

Mike23 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am

I thought I would post this because it may help people out. I guess it belongs in a category like "other" or "lifestyle"

a point I wanted to make is this : for me personally , with this condition, it is very hard to have a tough work schedule. Like I used to go to school, starting at 8:am every day (high school), and for a while I was working a full week , starting early in the day, and a schedule like that.

But with a condition like this, I recommend for people, if possible, to not work as hard, not as long hours, and try to take it easy. I have worked early some days these past few months, and found that I feel even more down and drained because of the physically demanding long work hours.

I'm trying to sleep more now, and take it easy, and have a better lifestyle in that regard.

I can see that if someone has to work like every day starting at 8:00 am, every weekday 5 days a week, that could lead to feelings of suicide. It can get overly stressful and strenuous.

my recommendation is to take it easy, and have the best possible lifestyle that you can have. Not stressing yourself, or working too hard.

I found that the days where I sleep more and get more rest, I feel better, more relaxed, and more normal.

does that make sense to anyone? or this doesn't make any sense ?