Frontal Lobe Problems

Polls.

Does the frontal lobe of your brain feel numb/torn/shrunk/rubbery etc.?

Yes
68%
No
32%

Total votes: 19
raven100

Frontal Lobe Problems

Unread post by raven100 »

Does the frontal lobe of your brain feel numb/torn/shrunk/rubbery etc.?
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
future-recovery

Re: Frontal Lobe Problems

Unread post by future-recovery »

Yes, it feels as if I can't access several areas anymore. Especially around my eyes and I can't feel tiredness anymore which I felt in this area. When I try to access these areas, sometimes I feel pins and needles in my genitals and get other symptoms temporarily (muscle twitches, shivering, borborygmus, faster heart rate, fingers splay out,..).
Last edited by future-recovery on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
raven100

Yes that is exactly how I feel regarding tiredness! Never seen that articulated before or thought to myself when writing down my symptoms. I also get the muscle twinges.
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
future-recovery

Unread post by future-recovery »

Over time it got even worse.
German fmri study about PSSD could be possible! Criteria: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1020
Send a mail to user sulawesi: sulawesi1@web.de
raven100

Got that to look forward to. Had it for year, first 6 months it got slightly better and I was feeling slightly more productive but right now it's worse than ever.
Foxx

Unread post by Foxx »

raven100 wrote:Does the frontal lobe of your brain feel numb/torn/shrunk/rubbery etc.?
Sure. Turned off. It's quite common I guess. It brings derealization, cognitive decline, etc, etc..

You feel worse because it's winter, during summer it will improve (serotonin key). Better try some cardio and/or neurofeedback, meditation. This is nothing supernatural, nothing omfg I'm screwed forever. Stuff needs some effort to reverse. Cardio is really powerful. Do some stepper exercise 3min ex/10 reps/2 min break (worked for me). Give it a week or two time, you should feel clearness in your head, enhanced sight, flow and vast space in front of your face, also fuc*in smile on it ;)

Sounds funny but try to visualize your eyes as a two stars, kind of hawk eyes, or emo teenage star look. With power and light. Often after ssris eyes are bland, dry and empty. You should feel pressure right behind them. Another one: you're lying on water, only back of your head is submerged, surface of water is slowly moving towards your forehead, or just some artificial plane is moving like some xray scans, etc.

Had some nice results with Ginko & Rhodiola combo once.
fasttrack1982

Unread post by fasttrack1982 »

I have symptoms consistent with someone with frontal lobe damage; apathy, flat affect. I also have the sensation that there are certain areas of my brain that are no longer accessible to my consiousness.
Coraggio

Unread post by Coraggio »

Yes for me is the same..

Waiting for the cure I am taking vit D 500-1000/UI + L-tyrosine 1-2g + 1-2g Maca root /Day. Vitamin D helps to increase dopamine production a little (but also serotonin I guess) and L-tyrosine and Maca are dopamin precursors.
My mood is less depressed, motivation is now returned a bit and my concentration is increased too.And I feel my frontal lobe less empty. I suggest this for dopamin circuits preservation. It is not a cure but it helps I think.
Coraggio

Unread post by Coraggio »

Foxx wrote:
raven100 wrote:Does the frontal lobe of your brain feel numb/torn/shrunk/rubbery etc.?
Sure. Turned off. It's quite common I guess. It brings derealization, cognitive decline, etc, etc..

You feel worse because it's winter, during summer it will improve (serotonin key). Better try some cardio and/or neurofeedback, meditation. This is nothing supernatural, nothing omfg I'm screwed forever. Stuff needs some effort to reverse. Cardio is really powerful. Do some stepper exercise 3min ex/10 reps/2 min break (worked for me). Give it a week or two time, you should feel clearness in your head, enhanced sight, flow and vast space in front of your face, also fuc*in smile on it ;)

Sounds funny but try to visualize your eyes as a two stars, kind of hawk eyes, or emo teenage star look. With power and light. Often after ssris eyes are bland, dry and empty. You should feel pressure right behind them. Another one: you're lying on water, only back of your head is submerged, surface of water is slowly moving towards your forehead, or just some artificial plane is moving like some xray scans, etc.

Quote. Usefull suggestion man, thanks. Sometimes I do a funny things too. I focus to ' pump the blood in the frontal lobe' . I know it sounds stupid but I search your same effect ' eyes like stars'.
raven100

Foxx wrote:

Foxx thanks a lot, I really needed to read this. It motivated me to take my first jog in a long time this morning (in a snowstorm!), I'd stopped going because I've got myself into a bit of a pit, but almost instantly saw an improvement in the frontal lobe pressure after a light 20 minute jog.