Kindly answer by Dr. Broberger

Topics related to activism.
sjv16477

Re: Kindly answer by Dr. Broberger

Unread post by sjv16477 »

Here the answer of Y. Reisman, author of "Sexual Consequences of Post-SSRI Syndrome, to a mail in wich I asked if they are interested in studying the syndrome again with studies on people funded by the PSSDFoundation Germany

Thank you for your mail and underlining the problems, which are well known for some of the physicians.
The reasons for writing the review is increasing awareness to the problem.
There are many investigation issues in this respect and we hope in the future to create an international registry of patients with PSSD and collect also serum laboratory results of different hormones and neurotransmitters.
If you know whom are the institutions who can give founding for research I would like to be informed.

Best regards

Y. Reisman
sulawesi

Unread post by sulawesi »

These are great news, sjv! I think it's a great idea that they want to collect our data. Thank you again for your great work!

The making of our foundation is still going... I'll meet the notary again on friday. It'll all still take some time - but not too long.
fasttrack1982

Unread post by fasttrack1982 »

Always good to hear about another doctor or researcher who is interested in our condition. Thank you for your efforts in contacting them.
sjv16477

Unread post by sjv16477 »

sulawesi wrote:These are great news, sjv! I think it's a great idea that they want to collect our data. Thank you again for your great work!

The making of our foundation is still going... I'll meet the notary again on friday. It'll all still take some time - but not too long.
Thank you very much sulawesi! You are doing the most useful and challenging thing to improve our condition.
Glitch

Unread post by Glitch »

Yes, this is a great thing. Hopefully there will be an exponential increase in doctors who believe in the next few years!
Hades

Unread post by Hades »

dont know if its the right place to write that but in the investigations and if there will be a cure or something for post sexual dusfunction from antidepressants do you think it will be doing work for the post sexual dysfunction from antipsycotics?
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Hades wrote:dont know if its the right place to write that but in the investigations and if there will be a cure or something for post sexual dusfunction from antidepressants do you think it will be doing work for the post sexual dysfunction from antipsycotics?
Really tough to say at this time. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't very closely related or even caused by the same thing.