is treatments permanent?

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Ciprofloxacin

is treatments permanent?

Unread post by Ciprofloxacin »

Hi.

I have been wondering onething. Does treatment with SSRI's or nutritiens could be permanent? I don't know so much thing about it's mechanism thanks to my English.
It seems there are more than one reason and people reacts diffirently to substances. I hope it is at least usually caused by peripheral things instead of permanent AR desensitization or gene expression.
Sometimes I saw that people writing, some substances did helped her/him but there is not information if it's stay after discontinuing or don't. It would be great if I can learn how many people get better and how do they. Memory and cognitive sides are as important as sexuality.
nasibi

Re: is treatments permanent?

Unread post by nasibi »

Everyone is different. Some people have recovered with random herbs, supplements or drugs. It is all luck.

Their is no official cure for everybody. I hope you have a good luck or else you are stuck in it for a long time.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Ciprofloxacin

nasibi wrote:Everyone is different. Some people have recovered with random herbs, supplements or drugs. It is all luck.

Their is no official cure for everybody. I hope you have a good luck or else you are stuck in it for a long time.
I'm not sure, I was suffering from weak movement control(?) or parkinson without tremor. Maybe it's get better since 2 week by %15-20. I still don't have muscle memory as I had. Of course this memory type affected as other types because dopamine problem. I wonder if this improvement just because I don't care this as I before or natural healing. If it's healing, should we assume that my problem is not permanent?

It's unrelated but can you suggest me something safe than other possible cure ways? I'm taking omega 3, vitamine D3 (8000 IU),vitamine C (500 mg), magnesium, B12.
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Yes, you may heal automatically with time. The safest and best thing you can do now is don't take random herbs, supplements or drugs. Live like a normal person. Give your body time. It may heal itself. Have patience and a positive attitude. Good luck.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

nasibi wrote:Yes, you may heal automatically with time. The safest and best thing you can do now is don't take random herbs, supplements or drugs. Live like a normal person. Give your body time. It may heal itself. Have patience and a positive attitude. Good luck.
I have to add that one should carefully weigh their choices of letting time bring recovery or throwing an arsenal of treatments at it. It's important to note that on this forum, we've had very little mention of recovery without some external supplement or medication. I know on other forums like survivingantidepressants and the Yahoo forum (please, if you are reading this and you were from one of these, please give your updates) they mention that time did in fact help.
James42S

Unread post by James42S »

As far as I know there is no such thing as a permanent treatment.
Ciprofloxacin

James42S wrote:As far as I know there is no such thing as a permanent treatment.
Hm, Could you say me some of them? Mianserin, pramipexole, cabergoline and probiotics. I don't sure last one :arrow: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=924
Maybe he didn't used it enough? My first and the safest opinion is using probiotic, eating healthy, taking some essential vitamine and minerals and waiting 400 day. If it won't work, I will try prami too. Do you have any idea that are anti-parkinson drugs safe for adolescents?
Juvo

Unread post by Juvo »

Ciprofloxacin wrote:
James42S wrote:As far as I know there is no such thing as a permanent treatment.
Hm, Could you say me some of them? Mianserin, pramipexole, cabergoline and probiotics. I don't sure last one :arrow: http://www.pssdforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=924
Maybe he didn't used it enough? My first and the safest opinion is using probiotic, eating healthy, taking some essential vitamine and minerals and waiting 400 day. If it won't work, I will try prami too. Do you have any idea that are anti-parkinson drugs safe for adolescents?
You'll have to ask a doctor these questions. You shouldn't have much of an issue getting the Parkinson's dopamine drugs prescribed, especially if you tell the doctor SSRIs, TCAs, Wellbutrin haven't worked for you. Just mentioning your pssd should get the doc looking in that direction
zensan

Unread post by zensan »

I'm not sure, I was suffering from weak movement control(?) or parkinson without tremor. Maybe it's get better since 2 week by %15-20. I still don't have muscle memory as I had. Of course this memory type affected as other types because dopamine problem. I wonder if this improvement just because I don't care this as I before or natural healing. If it's healing, should we assume that my problem is not permanent?

It's unrelated but can you suggest me something safe than other possible cure ways? I'm taking omega 3, vitamine D3 (8000 IU),vitamine C (500 mg), magnesium, B12.
It sounds you are healing naturally if your symptoms are already better after 2 weeks. I would do as Nasibi said, taking only safe supplements and giving your brain to adjust.
Ciprofloxacin

I wish I could go back to the time when I created this topic. Everything was much, much better, lollllllll.

I think I did something wrong in this timeline. I did not listen my inner voice.