Marijuana (THC)

Post any data on Treatments and experimentation.
raven100

Re: Marijuana

Unread post by raven100 »

just going to copy and paste that last bit every time I have to merge a thread, people really don't seem to be getting the message
PSSD Since March 2016 after 4 weeks on Sertraline
Conditioned worsened and peaked in April, since then possibly seen a 20% improvement
Would be useful for data collection if people could add their histories in their signature
Suiko

Unread post by Suiko »

I tried to smoke marijuana three times. The first time smoking marijuana didn't change my state, but I really wanted to sleep and slept well, and this happens to me rarely. Later I learned that there are 2 kinds of marijuana sativa and indica, and there are also many hybrids of these kinds. The second time I smoked a sativa, it improved my mood, but I became very irritable, I took everything too close to my heart. My mood changed quickly and in the end I was scared of it. After that I was afraid to try to smoke marijuana, but my friend said that he got such a stain as bruce banner, here you can read more about this http://www.ncsm.nl/strain/bruce-banner . I even liked it. I wasn't scared, I was in good mood, I slept well, although I very much wanted to eat, but it seems to me that after smoking marijuana everyone is very hungry. I'm not sure that smoking marijuana is mine, but sometimes I can smoke with my friend.
Jaycobe

Unread post by Jaycobe »

There are some instances that I believed that marijuana doesn't give us a good benefit but I am wrong about this. Because I just read an article https://www.greenmed.io/blog/declares-c ... dical-use/ saying that CBD can be a useful as a medicine. One of my friends told me about this because in his case he's been suffering from Sciatica for 4 months now. And he starts to use the CBD as a medicine to his sickness. And it really helps him. Because i see the big difference from his case last 4 months and now. He's doing ok and well.
upbeat

Unread post by upbeat »

Are the Marijuana use as medicine for the brain patient? :?: :?:
weedlov3r420

Unread post by weedlov3r420 »

Actually, marijuana reverses brain damage, https://cannasos.com/news/health/marijuana-reverses-brain-damage. So it can be used for people with brain problems.
Jaxx

Unread post by Jaxx »

Main issue with marijuana is that it can induce Schizofrenia / psychosis, especially to the once that have the genes for it. I have seen it close to my friend circle and it is not fun. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3927252/

IMHO it will never be a sustainable solution, but seems useful as pain medication. (Which is another topic overall)
Zolofthater420

Unread post by Zolofthater420 »

I smoked now for 3days, every second day in the evening and got very good improvement in anhedonia and brainfog.
succubus76

Does weed help whet anhedonia?

Unread post by succubus76 »

How was your experience whit weed after pssd? I'm still don't like alcohol, even tho helps me to forget about the misery in into.
Imtrying34

Re: Does weed help whet anhedonia?

Unread post by Imtrying34 »

Nope I'm going to use parnate soon it use too until I got fucked on other meds
chemistry

Re: Does weed help whet anhedonia?

Unread post by chemistry »

Weed has helped me with anhedonia a bit in the sense that i'd sometimes feel more "alive" but other times this wouldnt happen it'd depend on the day, the strain, etc. It does however "enhance" whatever pleasure you might have left with things like eating junk food, sex, etc but its not a deep sense of pleasure its almost superficial like its missing something (at least in my experience).

I wouldn't recommend doing it regularly since once I stopped, i got a bad rebound of anxiety and depression so any benefit i got, i paid for later.