Increase testosterone naturally

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
willy31

Increase testosterone naturally

Unread post by willy31 »

My total testosterone is low, my SHBG is below the reference values ​​(too low?) and my bioavailable testosterone could be better. Except these three things, are there any other things to do tester?

I am looking for a way to increase naturally. My next blood test is scheduled for December.

My doctor prescribed me hormone replacement therapy: Androgel. It's big shit.

I am served in a list of the 100 ways to go back to testosterone naturally that I found on a specialized website and sorted it out.

Here is the list of what I would like to try:

- L-Taurine
- zinc
- Tonkat Ali
- Supplement with Suma root
- BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids)
- Omega-3 supplements (fish oil)
- magnesium supplement
- D-aspartic acid supplement
- Supplement with Mucuna pruriens
- Icariin
- Iodine
- Reservatrol
- Pine Pollen Supplement
- Bee pollen
- Vitamin K2
- Shilajit supplement
- Avena sativa
- Roots of nettle
- Fenugreek supplement
- Royal jelly
- Holy Basil
- Life Vitamin D3 drops, 1 ml, 100 mcg per day
- Life brand Vitamin C, 3 tablets of 500 mg daily (is there a better brand, a better dosage and a more effective form?)

I need your car help is full of fraudulent sites and fake products. I would like to know what these products are the most suitable for me. I want to avoid the following side effects: hair loss, testicular atrophy, decreased sperm, prostate problems. I want a secure website, a reliable seller, the real products, there are many fake products

Thank you!
chemistry

Re: Increase testosterone naturally

Unread post by chemistry »

D-aspartic acid is meant to be one of the few supplements that does increase T levels. I would start with that, along with zinc picolinate, magnesium, and maybe vitaming D. I would look into Tonkat ali before trying it.
willy31

Unread post by willy31 »

chemistry wrote:D-aspartic acid is meant to be one of the few supplements that does increase T levels. I would start with that, along with zinc picolinate, magnesium, and maybe vitaming D. I would look into Tonkat ali before trying it.
Thank you chemistry for reply.

I take since december 2017: Vitamin D3 in drops of brand "Life", 1 ml, 100 mcg per day (is there a better brand, a better dosage and a more effective form?)

What best brand of D-aspartic acid, zinc picolinate and magnésium? What store or what secure website? Safe seller? What form? What dosage?
willy31

Unread post by willy31 »

I buy:
-pure L-arginine monohydrochloride, reagent grade, ≥98% (HPLC), powder.
-100 capsules of L-arginine 500mg / L-Ornithine 250mg of NowSports brand
-Zinc (Jameson brand)
-Alphatest (Muscletech brand)

Do you think it's ok? Do you have advices or other suggestions?
nasibi

Unread post by nasibi »

Natural is bs. Go for pharmaceutical. Try SERM like Tamoxifine, Raloxifine or Clomid. Or an AI like Aromasin along with some DA like Cabergoline. Make sure to get plenty of nutrition, particularly saturated fat from animals and zinc. Supplements are BS.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. :(
willy31

Unread post by willy31 »

The products you mentionned induce hairloss. I prefer a product less effective for testosterone but safe for my hair. I have a terrible alopecia because I took Prozac and other shits and I don't want to accentuate my alopecia.

Do you have apropriate dosage, good brand, to avoid hairloss... or other suggestion of natural products (even if it's less effective) ?
chemistry

I wouldn't say supplements are bs, less effective maybe but a safer first option and still effective for some. I usually stick to NOW brand. Im not sure what country you're from but i sometimes use iherb, or amazon.
willy31

Unread post by willy31 »

I read L-arginine can induce hairloss ... Do you can suggest me a dosage for pure l-arginine and how much time I need to take this whitout to have this side effect?

Also, Zinc can induce a magnesium defiency. What dosage do you suggest (5mg, 10, 20, 50, ...?) And how much time Do you want to avoid side effects?

It's just for my blood testosterone test in december.
chemistry

Im not sure about L-arginine tbh.. 25-50mg of zinc is what i used to take. You can take magnesium (and maybe copper every other day) if you want too.
willy31

Unread post by willy31 »

chemistry wrote:Im not sure about L-arginine tbh.. 25-50mg of zinc is what i used to take. You can take magnesium (and maybe copper every other day) if you want too.
tbh? what is that?

thank you for dosage of zing.

What appropriate dosage for magnesium please?