What would work for me with these symptoms

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
PIEDOderPSSD

What would work for me with these symptoms

Unread post by PIEDOderPSSD »

I have low libido and ed. There are times when i am able to get aroused, i can have an erection. The arousal state is quickly gone.

I still have emotions, sadness, anger, frustration, i can laugh, but i am sad and depressed from pssd.

I can still feel orgasm normally

My gentials are cold and shrunk, but some days it's normal. And i cannot have a manual erection anymore, there has to be mental arousal. Also the moments i feel arousal, my genitals become sensitive and touching myself gives me sexual pleasure.
arahant

Re: What would work for me with these symptoms

Unread post by arahant »

PIEDOderPSSD wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 am I have low libido and ed. There are times when i am able to get aroused, i can have an erection. The arousal state is quickly gone.

I still have emotions, sadness, anger, frustration, i can laugh, but i am sad and depressed from pssd.

I can still feel orgasm normally

My gentials are cold and shrunk, but some days it's normal. And i cannot have a manual erection anymore, there has to be mental arousal. Also the moments i feel arousal, my genitals become sensitive and touching myself gives me sexual pleasure.
You are reporting some improvements.
Give your body a rest from PMO and obsessing about your dick, which is a very efficient erection killer.

Best of luck.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
PIEDOderPSSD

I haven't pmo for 27 days. And before that, i didn't pmo for 70 days.

I am thinking if any supplements could help this type of pssd.
Naczoz

Unread post by Naczoz »

pmo has nothing to do with pssd, i myself did not pmo for over a year, and whan i did i could go on only one time and orgasm was totally pleasureless..
arahant

Unread post by arahant »

Naczoz wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:23 am pmo has nothing to do with pssd, i myself did not pmo for over a year, and whan i did i could go on only one time and orgasm was totally pleasureless..
PIEDOderPSSD wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:38 am I can still feel orgasm normally

Naczoz, do you know the meaning of the statement "I can still feel orgasm normally" written by PIEDOderPSSD ?

If you want to keep venting negative stuff on someone's else posts, I don't think here is the best place. Better keep your shit with you...
PIEDOderPSSD wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:17 am I haven't pmo for 27 days. And before that, i didn't pmo for 70 days.

I am thinking if any supplements could help this type of pssd.
Do you mean this type?
I still have emotions, sadness, anger, frustration, i can laugh, but i am sad and depressed from pssd...
Also the moments i feel arousal, my genitals become sensitive and touching myself gives me sexual pleasure...
It looks like something positive is happening aside from low libido/ED. Right?

The domain of libido/ED is quite complex, It depends a lot on mood, hot partner, etc...getting some psychotherapy support may help because some positive stuff is happening as you said above, but there's still something negative to ruminate and suppress any perception of good.

Regarding supplements, I have been trying NAC for a couple of months and it had eased many difficult-to-control and extreme negative self-thoughts I had, especially about health issues. That's my experience, but psychotherapy has played an important role too.
Wellbutrin (2007 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Sertraline (2015)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin (2016 - 2018)
Wellbutrin + Ritalin + Sertraline (3 months in 2018)
Buspirone (Feb 2019 - Today)
Ritalin + Buspirone (Nov 2019 - today)
PIEDOderPSSD

Thank you, i still have hope my damage is a pmo flatline though.
Last two weeks, i had nearly 4~5 days of good arousal and erections. Could it be because of cinnamon rolls?
I read that cinnamon increases libido.
PIEDOderPSSD

I want to have a libido and think about sex again. I am sire that will cure my ed. As it seems related with my libido, when libido is good, erections are good.
Something that will make me feel aroused easily