No fap

General discussions. Feel free to use this like a support group also.
Kk88

No fap

Post by Kk88 »

Curious if anyone has tried serious no fapping? And by that I mean at least a few months, not just days or weeks? I don't think this would cure us but I'm curious if it would have any good benefit. Tempted to try. Funny how I still feel like I have to orgasm every day even though it's 95% pleasureless!
silverstar

Re: No fap

Post by silverstar »

I tried it for a few weeks. It definitely increased my desire, libido, and fantasies. It brought back some sensitiity for me. I wasn't pre-pssd.. but I felt more excited.

I think of it like if we didn't have pssd and didn't fap for a while we would be completely crazy and horny.

Just fyi maybe tmi. It's a type of bondage game to not allow a partner to come. It builds pleasure. The human body seeks sexual release... delaying it can build pleasure imo.

Try it... Maybe just for a few weeks? Good luck :)
jaiho

Post by jaiho »

Yep, got to 3 weeks.
It helps anhedonia somewhat. the libido recovery is moderate.
It wasnt worth it to me in the end. there is something else causing a 'blockage' of sexuality.
Jones

Post by Jones »

Kk88 wrote:Funny how I still feel like I have to orgasm every day even though it's 95% pleasureless!
Thats probably due to previous masturbation/ orgasm addiction. One of the the only good things that pssd brought to my life was that i got rid of that addiction for the most part. From my experience, while too much fap can considerably worsen the situation, abstaining from it for a long time doesnt do the opposite, unfortunately. After heavy experiementing with fapping and pssd, i found out that keeping a steady schedule is the best way to make your body respond the best it can. Your body loves routines. I also found out that if, for instance, i do it once a week and then suddenly one day i chose to do it 3 times, my body wont handle it good. However, if i slowly increase the frequency over the course of time, i will have no problems. I dont know if all these apply to females as well, however.
PSSD after 9 days on cipralex 10mg (escitalopram), July 2013.
Had sexual sides from the first dose. Developed full pssd after i stopped.
Slowly improved to 70% of normal within 3.5 years.
"Crashed" again on April 2017.
Severe pssd again.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

It may help you feel more desire, but this is natural. It won't cure or reverse PSSD. In the end, it's not healthy to not use your dick for that long. In a normal person, they get random erections. This isn't the case in PSSD, which makes no fap stupid and dangerous. I don't recommend it to people at all.
- Medical Student & Friendly poltergeist - Lexapro Sept '14. [Hx] [PSSD Lab] [r/PSSD] [Treatment Plan] - Add "Ghost" in replies so I see it :)